mmcslick is offline New Member

1st cycle of dbol help

hey whats up, i need some help on a dbol /winny cycle. im 19 5'11 180 pounds and have been lifting hard off and on for 4 years. my friend (my source) placed like 7th in the mr ohio bodybuilding tournament and is 20, if he would have got 3rd or better he woulda gone pro. everyone i know gets their dbol and winney from him and he is quite knowlagable. my 6week dbol cycle goes like this.... 1st week 1 pill a day 2nd week 2 pills a day 3rd week 2.5 pills a day 4th week 2 pills a day 5th week 1 pill a day and the 6 week 1 pill a day. and am gonna be on winny at the same time and the exact same plan as above, my debol pills are 50mg a pill and im not sure what the winny are, all of my friends who followed this plan had no side affects and gained at least 15 lbs if not 30lbs in 6 weeks, my question is, can anyone on here tell me if this is a good cycle, keep in mind its my 1st, but in what ways is this cycle good or bad and what should i do to change it for the better? also, will i be needing anti estrogen pills? if so can i get any at gnc and how/when should i take them, like during my cylce or after? ive read up about dbol and winny and know about the side effects of both and danger, i just dont know much more than that.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcslick
    hey whats up, i need some help on a dbol/winny cycle. im 19 5'11 180 pounds and have been lifting hard off and on for 4 years. my friend (my source) placed like 7th in the mr ohio bodybuilding tournament and is 20, if he would have got 3rd or better he woulda gone pro. everyone i know gets their dbol and winney from him and he is quite knowlagable. my 6week dbol cycle goes like this.... 1st week 1 pill a day 2nd week 2 pills a day 3rd week 2.5 pills a day 4th week 2 pills a day 5th week 1 pill a day and the 6 week 1 pill a day. and am gonna be on winny at the same time and the exact same plan as above, my debol pills are 50mg a pill and im not sure what the winny are, all of my friends who followed this plan had no side affects and gained at least 15 lbs if not 30lbs in 6 weeks, my question is, can anyone on here tell me if this is a good cycle, keep in mind its my 1st, but in what ways is this cycle good or bad and what should i do to change it for the better? also, will i be needing anti estrogen pills? if so can i get any at gnc and how/when should i take them, like during my cylce or after? ive read up about dbol and winny and know about the side effects of both and danger, i just dont know much more than that.
    Bro you have a ton of research to do and there is no way you should do that cycle. First, no one on here will recommend a dbol cycle or any oral only cycle. Second, if your pills are 50 mg, which I have never seen, then you would be taking 250 mgs of dbol which will destroy your liver. Next, of course you need anti e's with dbol unless you want tits. You make no mention pf ptc or anything right. Lastly, at 19 you are too young to be on gear. Just read up on here as much as possible as you have alot to learn.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    oh my god....... I am not even going to touch this one....

someday is offline Member
    what are your goals???? Dbol and winny are kinda opposite in that people use winny to cut up ande dbol will make you gain a hell of a lot of water weight and make you look puffy. I think its a horrible cycle.

One....theres no need to taper up and down that will just screw with your blood levels.

Two...Both dbol and winny are liver toxic and takin together for long periods of time can really screw up your liver.

It would really help to know your goals....
    bulking - just a test cycle for 10 or 12 weeks.....youll gain alot and be able to keep as opposed to dbol were you end up losing a large percentage of the gains.

Cutting - i dunno for a first time..

use the search button and do some searches.

Oh ****...i didn't even see the 19....train and eat brotha and youll grow like hell.

my gains are to gain like at least 15lbs in 6 weeks, should i not take the winny and stick to the dbol or what? plus whats a good anti estrogen thats availible over the counter an when should i take it, during the cycle or after??? should i just scratch this whole cycle or tell my buddy he doesnt know what he's talkin about?? what should i do since i already bought the cycle????

get your money back and buy a few bags of chicken....research bro...use that search button.

Kato is offline Member
    tell your buddy he doesn't know what he's talking about.....then read, train, eat, sleep, and repeat

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, i'd personally wait till your 21 or 22 to hit the sauce, you are NOT done growing... but disregard that if you already started... dbol and winny are both oppiste sides of the spectrum...choose what you plan on doing first...bulking? or cutting?... I think your friend advised you wrong to take dbol and winstrol ...probally wants to make a few bucks off you...

please do some research, before you start...don't be ignorant...and there is no rush... you are not finished growing yet, you may stunt your growth permanently if you hit steroids up at your age...

personally i wouldn't take advise from a guy who placed 7th...lmao... that is not something to brag about

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    get your money back and buy a few bags of chicken....research bro...use that search button.

LMAO

but seriously--at 50mg the dbol is fake--or just not as strong as stated

yes you can run dbol with winny for a short cycle

dont use anti e's unless you have to--part of DBOL's effectiveness is due to its aromatization

dbol--especially if used alone--must be taken every 8 hours

first cycle--1 tab a day will prolly be enough--just cut it up

dont buy anything else from that friend--and why couldnt you have your friend the champion plan a cycle for you

Strongweapon you are giving some major bad advice since you just joined here bro. From this moronic post and others Ive read such as you purposely inject oil base gear into the vein. Go post elsewhere as there are other newbies on here that may believe your stupidity, not knowing any better.

i agree... and mmcslick next time you PM someone, make sure its the right person, and bring your nuts to the table if you wanna talk shiit about people giving you advice.... don't be a biaotch and say it behind their back...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    i agree... and mmcslick next time you PM someone, make sure its the right person, and bring your nuts to the table if you wanna talk shiit about people giving you advice.... don't be a biaotch and say it behind their back...
    Monster, check out his advice on this thread. Its scary what some of these guys post, and others will listen to as fact.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...147#post697147

please show me one study where dbol is toxic at 25 mg a day

and please give me one about the toxicity of winny

aids patients constantly run over 100mg anadrol --which is the most toxic oral---every day for indefinite periods of time with no change in liver or kidney function

dont beleive me---look it up

and yes i have used oil based gear intraveinously--it is a fact--but no--i did not promote it as a method of delivery--merely trying to ease a guys fear about an injection

quit taking things out of context and stop the harrassment-the things i say may not be popular--but they are true

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon

aids patients constantly run over 100mg anadrol --which is the most toxic oral---every day for indefinite periods of time with no change in liver or kidney function

and yes i have used oil based gear intraveinously--it is a fact--but no--i did not promote it as a method of delivery--merely trying to ease a guys fear about an injection

quit taking things out of context and stop the harrassment-the things i say may not be popular--but they are true
    Look bro, I don't get involved in flames, but you are giving bad advice. I am not talking about toxicity of dbol at 25 mg's or even winny. I alm talking about giving this kid any advice to proceed with this idiotic cycle without any knowledge of the drugs he is using, what options are out there, ptc, etc.

In addition, if the guy does not even know where to buy anti-e's, how will he be able to find them when symptoms show up, let alone know what the symptoms are. Further, an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure. Most of us take Nolva throughout to avoid surgery.

As for your IV use of oil based gear, that is not out of context. You do not comfort a guy by giving him the wrong info. Only an idiot would purposely shoot oil into a vein. While there is little risk of embolism, we do not have any study available to resulting plaque build up or long term damage such injections may contribute towards, thats why we all asspirate.

How old are you anyway?

Listen, you have some pretty horrible advice... I'd say anyone that is willing to agree and run 6 weeks of dbol and winstrol makes no sense at all, there are no good gains from that cycle, other then water, fat, gyno and acne... Thats cute how you brought up the aids patients...yea, you know why they give them 100mgs of anadrol for undefinite periods of time...cause they're DYING...I bet you are willing to run 100mgs of anadrol for 12 weeks based on that fairytale you found, about dying aids patients... just like you said you mainline sauce...lmao bro...thanks for humoring me, cause you brought my blood pressure down...

this is ridiculous, and i probally shouldn't even of responded, i am here to give people advice about important issues concerning juice, not to be entertained by a nobody that mainlines steroids ...

i apoligize for ruining this thread,
    Last edited by monster.; 11-30-2003 at 09:44 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    mmcslick,
    my advice is stop the cycle now.... wait a few years then buy some Test E, take 500mg a week (split into 2 shots). take nolvadex ED and for PCT (post cycle therapy ) take clomid to get your natural test levels back to normal. do a search on nolva and clomid. with your cycle and no anti es and no pct and your age you are just screwing yourself up and wasting money. stick around and you will learn alot

i think we are losing the point....the guy is 19 and has to many possible side effects that could happen at his age......Bro, i know your wanting to start but trust me theres allot of guys who started at your age and regret it. Give yourself a year or so at least and then try it out...

well apearantly i am not the only one who thinks this way--the following article cotains referenced info on liver toxicity as well as a dosing regimine identicle to what i said

you can look up the cited material--i cant do everything for you guys

The Use of Dianabol as a Supplement
    Article by Bransholme (MuscleTalk)

This article was originally intended to be a history of the anabolic steroid dianabol and it's usage in bodybuilding, but there is little real evidence of how it was used in previous decades. However, in the course of research, I have come to the conclusion that current use of dianabol as a supplement is not as efficient as it could be. Most of the modern thoughts on dianabol use reflect around myths and irrelevant scientific studies; this article attempts to explain new ways of thinking on dianabol usage using scientific evidence and people's experiences.

Dianabol (or dbol as it's commonly called) is one of the most commonly used oral steroids . Its chemical name is methanedienone or methandrostenolone and there are many different pharmaceutical and generic varieties including Anabol and Naposim. In this article we look at lower dose usage of dianabol as a supplement, as opposed to using pro-hormones or pro-steroids .

Liver Toxicity of Dianabol
    The 17 alpha-alkylated properties of methanedienone do make it liver toxic, but this, I believe, is overstated as most of the evidence of its toxicity comes from studies on individuals and not from studies on large groups of dianabol-using bodybuilders. One study on rats (1) showed that regardless of dose or time of administration, dianabol produces changes in enzymatic activity, which leads to hypertrophy of hepatocytes; which basically shows that dianabol is toxic to the liver. But in another study (2) Nerobol (Russian Dianabol) was found to favour a rapid normalisation of functional and metabolic disorders of the liver, which contradicts the earlier evidence. This shows that the whole idea of dianabol being dangerous is in no way as bad as some would make out.

Benefits of Dianabol Use
    Dianabol has been shown to increase anaerobic glycolysis (3), which increases lactic acid build up in the body. This is beneficial because lactic acid is used by the muscles to form glycogen, which in turn provides energy in anaerobic metabolism. Lactic acid is also a key chemical in the disposal of dietary carbohydrates, which means you are less likely to get fat while using dianabol.

A study on osteoporosis (4) showed that at a dosage of just 2.5mg per day for 9 months dianabol was more effective than calcium supplementation in reducing osteoporotic activity, it was also shown to increase muscle mass more effectively. Another study on osteoporosis (5) which lasted 24 months, showed just how dianabol works on osteoporosis; dianabol increased total body calcium, and also total body potassium. This may not mean much to you as a bodybuilder, but the actions of calcium are very important to bodybuilders, as it transports large numbers of amino acids and also creatine and these two things are vital in muscle growth. Potassium is also very important, as it assists in muscle contractions, transmitting nerve signals, and insulin release; so it is also a very anabolic substance.

One very interesting study (6), although not significant in bodybuilding terms, showed that dianabol increases the sensitivity of laryngeal tumour cells to radiotherapy, and concluded 'recommending this hormone to be used during radiotherapy of patients with the laryngeal cancer'.

How to Cycle Dianabol
    To create a cycle for dianabol that is based around using it more as a supplement than a steroid, we first need to look at the current trend for cycling dianabol and analyse what is wrong with it. An average cycle of Dianabol is usually structured as 25-40mg split throughout each day for 4-6 weeks, either alone or stacked with other steroids.

Firstly a dose of 25mg or more commonly causes water retention. It is well known that dianabol does aromatise quite easily, and most of the water retention is usually attributed to a build up of excess estrogen. However, it is my belief that initially water retention is caused by the body holding on to water due to the effects of dianabol on the body's mineral balance, in particular the potassium/sodium balance. This coupled with the fact that dianabol cause estrogenic side effects, leads to a lot of water build-up, and as there is little we can do about the change in the bodies mineral balance, the only other thing we can do is try to reduce aromatisation, usually with Nolvadex (tamoxifen ) or other anti-estrogens. This is not the only method though, by reducing the dose, less of the drug will aromatise, which leads to less estrogen and more importantly less water retention. Reducing the drug during a cycle would lead to estrogen levels dropping slowly, so we should start the cycle with a lower dose of 10-20mg each day.

Splitting the dosage when you are using a low dose is virtually pointless, as you will get a much smaller peak of the drug. So in this case it is best to take it in a single dose in the morning (preferably with grapefruit juice). Although this will not prevent suppression of natural testosterone , it may lessen it to a certain degree, as your body will still have lengthy periods later in the day when there is little testosterone circulating, and so it may still produce some.

Now if we look at cycle duration, 4-6 weeks seems too short to have any real effect at a low dose, but how can we use dianabol for longer without placing more risk on our liver? The solution is actually quite simple; by taking weekends off from the drug we will give our livers a break from processing the drug. Due to the short half-life any active substances will be out of our system within 24 hours of your last dose, now this may seem like it will cost you gains, but in actual fact it will cost you little or no losses in the long run as even though there is no active drug in the body the effects are still present i.e. extra intramuscular water, and a more anabolic mineral balance. These effects usually taper off over several days. This method will not however, help your natural testosterone to return from its inhibited state, as this process can take considerably longer. If we take weekends off and use a lower dose, we should in theory be able to use dianabol for 10 weeks with no problems. A simple bit of mathematics can show this point best:

6 weeks @25mg each day = 1050mg of Dianabol in total
    10 weeks with weekends off @15mg each day = 750mg of Dianabol in total
    So as you can see, by using this system your liver will actually process less dianabol than in a conventional cycle, add this to the fact that you can make gains for 10 weeks instead of 6, and with fewer side effects, and you get a very solid cycle.

Summary
    This Cycle Theory can be applied in many different situations, for instance a beginner could use the dianabol on it's own for 10 weeks and gain very well. A more experienced steroid user could use this alongside an injectable cycle for very good gains too, getting the benefit of the initial quick gains of the Dianabol, with the slower but stronger gains of an injectable.

This cycle may seem to go against many of the current trends of dianabol use, but I believe that by using dianabol as a supplement to good training and nutrition you can make very good gains.

References

Effects of methandrostenolone on liver morphology and enzymatic activity. Nesterin MF, Budik VM, Narodetskaia RV, Solov'eva GI, Stoianova VG.
    An experimental study of the hepatoprotective properties of phytoecdysteroids and Nerobol in carbon tetrachloride induce liver lesions. Syrov VN, Khushbaktova ZA, Nabiev AN.
    Effects of methanedienone (methandrostenolone) on energy processes and carbohydrate metabolism in rat liver cells. Serakovskii S, Mats'koviak Iu.
    Calcium, vitamin D and anabolic steroid treatment of aged bones: double-blind placebo-controlled long-term clinical trial. Inkovaara J, Gothoni G, Halttula R, Heikinheimo R, Tokola O.
    Changes in body composition following therapy of osteoporosis with methandrostenolone. Mann V, Benko AB, Kocsar LT.
    Radiomodifying effect of methandrostenolone on laryngeal cancer cells. Bordiushkov IuN, Kucherova TI, Kisliakova ND, Vagner VP, Zubkova TV.

hey guys, thanx for all of your advice and help. i didnt mean to start any arguing at all between anybody. as for the talkin trash or whatever, i new before i posted anything that people would bash me for just posting a simple question. and i dont think thats right. thats why people end up just taking steroids without any knowladge and end up geting hurt because they are afraid to ask. and when they ask for help, people just laugh at them or tell them what a moron they are or tell them about how they just asked a ridiculous question. ive never tried this stuff before and i thought that asking a question on this site would be a good idea. but it really wasnt. i thought i'd find people willing to help someone in need and not put them down. but i was wrong, except for a few people who actually replyed respectfully. i think that its funny that theres supposed to be forums to help people but instead the people who supposeably know it all just put the undereducated down. to those who helped me out and didnt bash me for asking a question, my thanx to you. for those who bashed me for trying to gain knowladge from these forums (wich what this whole forum is for) i have no respect for you and find your replys childish. all i asked for was some help. not to be put down or bashed. thanx alot guys

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I apologize on behalf of some of the members here. A few are short on patience, and don't like to deal with "newbie questions". In response to the majority of your questions.. if you decide to do this cycle, which i feel is not a good idea, you need to know a few things.

Anabolic steroids shut down your natural testosterone production. This is why people lose gains when a cycle is over, get depressed, etc. As a result, you need to do something called Post Cycle Therapy , or PCT for short. It consists of clomidiphene citrate supplementation. Clomid is a drug that cannot be purchased over the counter, and cannot be replaced by an OTC alternative. But because it is not a scheduled substance for abuse, it can be obtained rather easily over the internet. The same goes for Nolvadex , an anti estrogen that you will definitely need if you run this cycle. Dbol is very well known for its ability to put tits on any man. Pm me if you need more info on how to get nolvadex or clomid.

Now, for the cycle. Not really a good idea. Because you're not using testosterone, your libido will suffer heavily. Also, as people have stated, it's not good to pyramid. Inconsistent blood levels are one of the causes of side effects. Next, 100 mg a day of dbol is a lot for a newbie. You will probably suffer adverse side effects from that alone, let alone stacking it with winny, which is known to induce joint pain in most people. A much better first cycle:

weeks 1-12 500 mg testosterone cypionate or enanthate , inject every 3 days.

However, because you are young, this isn't a really good idea either. Your endocrine system is likely not yet fully developed. Plus, if everything else isnt' right, your diet and exercise and sleep for example, steroids won't help you gain a thing. Take it from someone who knows. I put off my first cycle indefinitely because i found that a simple change in my diet has allowed me to gain 22 lbs in 3 months. Those are steroid calibur results that i don't have to worry about losing at the end of a cycle. Plus, no chance of sides, no ****ing up my body, and no acne, no extra hair, and bragging rights of fast natural gains. Give it some more thought, and i hope you read this post before doing something that you may look back on as a mistake.

good luck and cheers.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I apologize on behalf of some of the members here. A few are short on patience, and don't like to deal with "newbie questions". In response to the majority of your questions.. if you decide to do this cycle, which i feel is not a good idea, you need to know a few things.

Anabolic steroids shut down your natural testosterone production. This is why people lose gains when a cycle is over, get depressed, etc. As a result, you need to do something called Post Cycle Therapy , or PCT for short. It consists of clomidiphene citrate supplementation. Clomid is a drug that cannot be purchased over the counter, and cannot be replaced by an OTC alternative. But because it is not a scheduled substance for abuse, it can be obtained rather easily over the internet. The same goes for Nolvadex , an anti estrogen that you will definitely need if you run this cycle. Dbol is very well known for its ability to put tits on any man. Pm me if you need more info on how to get nolvadex or clomid.

Now, for the cycle. Not really a good idea. Because you're not using testosterone, your libido will suffer heavily. Also, as people have stated, it's not good to pyramid. Inconsistent blood levels are one of the causes of side effects. Next, 100 mg a day of dbol is a lot for a newbie. You will probably suffer adverse side effects from that alone, let alone stacking it with winny, which is known to induce joint pain in most people. A much better first cycle:

weeks 1-12 500 mg testosterone cypionate or enanthate , inject every 3 days.

However, because you are young, this isn't a really good idea either. Your endocrine system is likely not yet fully developed. Plus, if everything else isnt' right, your diet and exercise and sleep for example, steroids won't help you gain a thing. Take it from someone who knows. I put off my first cycle indefinitely because i found that a simple change in my diet has allowed me to gain 22 lbs in 3 months. Those are steroid calibur results that i don't have to worry about losing at the end of a cycle. Plus, no chance of sides, no ****ing up my body, and no acne, no extra hair, and bragging rights of fast natural gains. Give it some more thought, and i hope you read this post before doing something that you may look back on as a mistake.

good luck and cheers.

Can't say it much better than that answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Can't say it much better than that answer.
    Thanks mate! If only we had the karma thing going on...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

This is the worst advice I have ever seen in my many years of being here. Tell my liver that dbol isn't toxic and maybe it will stop hurting me when I run it.

And about easing the guys mind. How bout making sure that those who don't have the dedication to do things right don't mess with this crap at all. Oral cycles are crap plain and simple. They are and easy way out for those who shouldn't be on gear anyway. I did my first cycle with an 18ga needle and I still shot myself every Monday and Thursday. If you don't have the dedication to do things right don't do it at all.

By the way I don't know if you notice but the majority of us are not AIDS patients and we do not require Anabolics to survive. Nor do we have doctor constantly checking our livers to insure they are healthy.

Even if it were safe the results would be crap.

The following is from a site that manufactures stanozolol (winny)

"This drug has caused serious, even life-threatening liver problems including liver failure, liver cysts and liver tumors. Notify your doctor promptly if you have any early signs of liver problems such as yellowing of the eyes or skin, dark urine, unusual fatigue, or persistent stomach/abdominal pain. Additionally, this drug may affect your cholesterol and may increase the likelihood of heart or blood vessel problems. "

Here are a few sites I found in a 2 min search on the subject that say oral steroids cause liver problems and even liver failer.

http://www.aegis.com/pubs/atdn/1995/ATR01808.html

http://www.anadrol.com/TreatmentAnemia.htm

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/lumen/Med...0hepatitis.htm

http://www.worldpharmacy.bz/html/winstrol.html

Don't give out advice that could do harm to those who are looking for help. I will not tolerate it!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    mmcslick My post was in no way a bash on you. If you need any help ask away. PM me is you would rather not openly. There are no stupid questions in my opinion. Only stupid answers

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    mmcslick My post was in no way a bash on you. If you need any help ask away. PM me is you would rather not openly. There are no stupid questions in my opinion. Only stupid answers
    bingo. strongweapon has been giving some really bad advice..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO

but seriously--at 50mg the dbol is fake--or just not as strong as stated

yes you can run dbol with winny for a short cycle

dont use anti e's unless you have to--part of DBOL's effectiveness is due to its aromatization

dbol--especially if used alone--must be taken every 8 hours

first cycle--1 tab a day will prolly be enough--just cut it up

dont buy anything else from that friend--and why couldnt you have your friend the champion plan a cycle for you

Bro, the reason people are telling you your giving bad advice is because you are.

Like everyone is stating, running Winstrol and Dbol doesn't make sense. Dbol is used for Mass and to jump start a cycle, Winstrol is used to cut or used at the end of a cycle to keep gains and give the "hard Muscle" look. running two orals that are liver toxic together is insane. As soon as he got off this cycle, He would lose most of his gains. And I didn't see you offer any TEST? We all know Test is the base for any cycle. Its a MUST!

And now the most important advice! Unfortunately bro, your to young. I know thats the last thing you want to hear. Your body is producing tons of it's own TEST, why ruin a good thing and take a chance of screwing yourself up. There are a lot of great threads about young guys juicing at an early age and really screwing themselves up. Read them. They're scary, and hopefully will talk you out of doing a cycle.

Post your diet in the forum. I'm sure a lot of the bro's can look at it and offer you suggestions. Remember, you need to EAT!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-01-2003 at 10:03 AM.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i will get my deca and dianabol next week and will start my 1st cycle.
    i also ordered clomid and nolvadex ...
    how should i stack them as first cycle ever?
    what about dianabol? can i start with just this one or is better to stack in any case?
    sorry for my english.. i'm writing to you from italy
    tnx
    fabry

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcslick
    hey whats up, i need some help on a dbol/winny cycle. im 19 5'11 180 pounds and have been lifting hard off and on for 4 years. my friend (my source) placed like 7th in the mr ohio bodybuilding tournament and is 20, if he would have got 3rd or better he woulda gone pro. everyone i know gets their dbol and winney from him and he is quite knowlagable. my 6week dbol cycle goes like this.... 1st week 1 pill a day 2nd week 2 pills a day 3rd week 2.5 pills a day 4th week 2 pills a day 5th week 1 pill a day and the 6 week 1 pill a day. and am gonna be on winny at the same time and the exact same plan as above, my debol pills are 50mg a pill and im not sure what the winny are, all of my friends who followed this plan had no side affects and gained at least 15 lbs if not 30lbs in 6 weeks, my question is, can anyone on here tell me if this is a good cycle, keep in mind its my 1st, but in what ways is this cycle good or bad and what should i do to change it for the better? also, will i be needing anti estrogen pills? if so can i get any at gnc and how/when should i take them, like during my cylce or after? ive read up about dbol and winny and know about the side effects of both and danger, i just dont know much more than that.
    The only thing I'm going to say is that it's not COOL to give away your source. You gave away everything but the guys name.

Thread Information