Ambulance is offline Member

Shanghai Potency

Hey bros. I trust my source. I do have a question on one of his statements though. He told me shanghai told him they had their current batch of prop tested, which was aimed for 100mg but they Overdosed it to make up for their past bad rep. He said shanghai told them it came out to 126mg, I believe they told him that...but my question lies with shanghai. Should I rely on this and dose myelf accordingly for the 26% higher potency, or assume its just normal 100mg/ml and take 1cc everyday. It'd be nice to save some gear and take a smaller amount if anyone has proof to back up the overdosing. Thanks bros!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    From every thing that I know about shanghai, I would say that it maybe a little over dosed, but I never heard because they underdosed before..that doesnt sound right..But yeah there are lab results around..I think dizzle has them also, maybe PM him.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    rumor has it that they are overdosed, but the only lab reports ive seen for the prop were a while ago (probably the first batch) and they were something like 105mg/ml

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    I'd administer just like it was 100. Too much rumour - hell, I'd email SL if I was in doubt.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Well thats the thing... shanghai already told my source their lab results were 126mg/ml... but i mean every car brand in the world tells you they have the best car. See where I'm coming from? I was looking for a 3rd party opinion.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    believe the 126....the prop is overdosed

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd run it as 100mg/ml. Better to be over than under IMO. I don't think you'll ever know for sure, unless you have it tested yourself.

Thread Information