bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Quitting........

I just stoped smoking pot a few days ago.I quit because I went from a weekend smoker to smoking 2-3 joints a day!The problem is I can't get to sleep, and although I wake up refreshed it's really starting to piss me off.My qouestion is this : what sort of health and bodybuilding benefits could I except from not smoking pot - I'm asking 'coz I need some good news, or I'll just light up again..........

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    light that **** up....No I just kidding..I dont know what you would gain execpt better health and maybe more energy...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot more energy, and a lot more motivation!

bor
    Any thoughts on what could make me sleep better - but no pills 'coz I can't get anything good where I live anyway...?

bor
    "A lot more energy, and a lot more motivation!" - there you go - POSITIVE THOUGHTS - that's what I need....thanks guys - keep 'em coming!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Any thoughts on what could make me sleep better - but no pills 'coz I can't get anything good where I live anyway...?
    Smoking pot is a lot like smoking cigs. It will take some time to get the nicotene out of your system. Maybe a week or so. I found tylenol just sleep helped when i quit smoking.

I do know mary Jane does increase estrogen levels so your can prolly expect your test levels to raise.

Whatcha gonna do............

bor
    I still smoke cigs - I'll take care of that in a few weeks 'coz the pot quitting thing is a lot for me to handle.Actually one of the reasons I stopped smoking pot is 'coz I know that I'll NEVER quit cigs while smoking pot..........

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I still smoke cigs - I'll take care of that in a few weeks 'coz the pot quitting thing is a lot for me to handle.Actually one of the reasons I stopped smoking pot is 'coz I know that I'll NEVER quit cigs while smoking pot..........
    I feel your pain bro. Be strong and good luck. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing i ever did. I feel 1000% better. I used every thing on the market at once. The first two days I was on two patches. Screw the directions it worked.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you can try taking Valerian Root. It's a Herb that helps promote sleeping. I have taken it and it works great. Also try to throw in some cafferine free Tea.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i quit smoking over 10 years ago. and i never looked back. food tastes better, i feel better, and i never have to worry about cigarette breath. quitting pot was the best move you ever made. it is a useless drug. it takes away your drive, and you do not even realize it. i have plenty of friends that still smoke, and everyone sees it but them. in time you will see better results from your workouts, because you'll be hitting it harder and more consistently. try tylenol pm , only need 1. it is like getting hit with a shovel across the head. you'll sleep like a stone. and you won't get addicted either. i use them occasionally, especially if i get stuck working nights, then my sleep get all screwed up. i pop one only because two could put you out for a weekend. they work. good luck and stay strong, leave that useless weed behind you !!!
    Last edited by legend; 12-01-2003 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    i quit smoking over 10 years ago. and i never looked back. food tastes better, i feel better, and i never have to worry about cigarette breath. quitting pot was the best move you ever made. it is a useless drug. it takes away your drive, and you do not even realize it. i have plenty of friends that still smoke, and everyone sees it but them. in time you will see better results from your workouts, because you'll be hitting it harder and more consistently. try tylenol pm , only need 1. it is like getting hit with a shovel across the head. you'll sleep like a stone. and you won't get addicted either. i use them occasionally, especially if i get stuck working nights, then my sleep get all screwed up. i pop one only because two could put you out for a weekend. they work and they are safe. good luck and stay strong, leave that useless weed behind you !!!
    no highjack intended but legend try tylenol just sleep. same sleep ingredients without the acetometophen, that can cause liver damage .

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    no highjack intended but legend try tylenol just sleep. same sleep ingredients without the acetometophen, that can cause liver damage .
    i do not think i ever heard of them ?? tylenol just sleep ? is that the name ? i would like to check them out thanks

bor
    Thanks for all your help guys, I'll go hit the weights now......I'll be back to see if anyone else had something to say ........

Thread Information