Thread: Cycles!!!

Paul9943 is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycles!!!

Im 19 and getting ready to start my second cycle. I did my first cycle when i was 18. My first one was 10 weeks of test. Suspension 300 mg. a week. and 4 weeks of 100mg anadriol. I gained 30 Pounds. and keep about 25 pounds. For my second cycle what do you think about 600mg a week suspension 300mg deca a week and 400mg a week of finaplex. THanks BIGMIKE

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    i think 400 mg of fina a week if alittlew much for the first time...go with 75mg eod for 4 to 5 weeks max....the susp i woudl cut down to 400 mg a week cause its stronger then other test...the deca i woudl chage it to eq and run 400 mg a week....

i woudl run the susp for the first 5 weeks then cyp or enan or prop for the last 5 weeks...just a thought...

remember you clomid bro

Mike Guest
    I dont want to be an ass bro but aI am not sure you are ready for susp and fina - especially at those doses anyway - your first and second cycle seem a little intense for a novice - howd you come to these?

THICK is offline New Member
    Hey Man, I'm w/ Mike on this. If your sure you wanna use at your
    age then at least play it a little smarter. Your dosages are way to high for a novice. as a novice try suatanon 250, 400mg/ week, and 15mg a day of d-bol, use the d-bol for 6 weeks then maybe switch w/ some anavar , or primo....Peace Bro

fabry is offline Senior Member
    hi there, i'm writing from italy.
    i've ordered dianabol and deca (+ clomid and nolvadex ).
    how should i stack them as first cycle ever? i'd like to start easy and maybe do something stronger in a second cycle.
    any idea? for sure you have, just pls let me know!!!
    tnx

Gilster is offline Member
    Hit the search button. Bringing up 2 year old posts is not the way to get answers.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    ops! )

Thread Information