capone76 is offline New Member

Question Help W/ Cutting Cycle

want to start cutting cycle would like to know what you guys think!
    here's my stack:
    wk 1-12 eq 400mg
    wk 4-9 tren 75mg eod
    wk 9-12 20mgs var

this is what i have figured out so far please tell me if this looks ok or if i should change the order up at all? i also have cytomel and clen to take curious how to mix it in with the rest of the stack? i've seen a lot of people have prop in their cutting stacks is this sonething i should try to add? thanks for the help
    Last edited by capone76; 12-01-2003 at 03:36 PM.

Gilster is offline Member
    How about some stats so we know what we are dealing with? Test should be a base for all cycles...BTW

i'm 5'7 240 pounds 28% bf waist 38 chest 54 short and thick!! want bf to be around 10%

will test cyp work i got some of that?

You need to do cardio after lifting and eat right. At 28% BF you are not ready to use gear bro. Sorry bro just being honest, and I don't mean to be an ass, but if you don't know how to eat right you can not get anything out of gear, to bulk OR to cut. You need to get you s h i t right b4 you even consider using gear. And cyp will bloat you and put even more fat on you than you have already. Diet is the key to cutting or bulking NOT roids. Trust me you will be sorry if you use gear with incorrect eating habbits.

I know it is not what you want to hear but I am not going to sit hear and lie to you either. sorry bro.
    Last edited by Gilster; 12-01-2003 at 03:53 PM.

i know 28% is way to much, i'am doing cardio four x wkly and play b-ball and i also lift weights 3x wkly will be going to 5 no gear will help at all? even to put on lean muscle which in turn will burn more fat naturally? what about the cytomel and clen should i take that?

Your better off with ECA 3x/d over clen /t-3 IMO. I feel clen is over rated...You got to either lose fat or gain muscle. WAYYYY to hard to do both at the same time....Impossible most would say...Take your time and do things right. Loose the fat first and lower your bf with ECA.

thanks, just curious what you think would happen if i did the cycle and ate real clean and busted my ass in the gym? (kinda pun intended)

Unless you have your metabolism going very fast before you did the cycle, then you will not loose any fat. You might lose some fat if you have everything moving in that direction b4 you get there, but it is too big a risk of putting on more fat or just waisting gear IMO. Losing fat is not what roids were made for. They are mostly for putting on weight and they do it well..You could get better results without steroids and when your BF% is low enough then do a cut cycle and you will be much happier.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio in the A.M. empty stomach, Workout P.M. or after cardio. Of course a clean diet is a must. Clen is great when stacked with T3. You can rotate ECA and Clen while on a T3 cycle for max fat burn. At 28% BF this cycle is not advisable...it is also not advisable due to the lack of Test. Anyway, cardio, and a clean diet with limited carbs should be your main goal at this point. You can hit a T3/Clen/ECA to get you to a point to where AAS is suggestable.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 12-02-2003 at 02:52 AM.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Hey bro I was where you were at once too. I am still not at that 10% i want but i went from about 28% like you to my current 16-18 naturally.

I know it sounds rediculouse, but what helped me loose all that weight was cardio, cardio, cardio...and 2-3 gallons of water a day.

I wasnt even on sups until i got to about 20% bodyfat when i kinda platued

Try the 2 gallons of water a day, see how that works for ya...should help flush out some fat.

And dont run the T3 and clen together until your on a cycle, T3 can feed off of your muscles. Clen would be a better choice to run if your not on a cycle, or if your on a cycle you can run both together. I'd try and loose another 5-8% naturally before trying clen though.. the water will do wonders bro.

Thread Information