fabry is offline Senior Member

First cycle ever for a 32 years-old

Deca /Dianabol
    or
    Test/(?)

????????????????

i'm a novice and i have a lot of confusion in my head

for those who are going to reply (that i hope have a lot of experiance), please put exemples easy to understand and possibly with brand names.

i would like to start "easy"... i can always increase in future, isn't it?

also don't forget, pls, to include products like clomid and nolvadex if necessary.

tnx

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    i think personally u should stay on this site for a while and pick the information up for yourself then ask the members there advice on your own ideas and work from there,your not ready for aas jmo

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    take test

1 - 10 Test Enan 500mg a week (split it into 2 injections a week)
    1 - 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED (everyday)

Start PCT 2 weeks after last test injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

the nolva helps with water retention and gyno... the clomid helps recover your natural test levels

to adamw1: i just sent a new thread coz i was told to do it!
    and also coz the more i read (and try to make my own idea), the more i get confused. (sorry for my english but i'm italian)

to consistency: tnx a lot!!!
    what do you mean by pct? what does it stand for?
    clomid and nolova, should i split them? and when in the day?

tnx again

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT=Post cycle Thearpy. It is a MUST with any cycle. I know everything seems confusing, but the more you stay on the site the more you will learn. Nolva is taken during your cycle, and CLOMID is taken once your cycle is over with.

Research:

Test Cyp
    Test Enan
    Nolva
    Diet
    Clomid

That should keep you busy!!!!

razor67 is offline Banned
    pct= post cycle therapy
    on the 1st day i split the 300 into 3.morn/noon/night
    after that all in the am.

so, nobody suggest deca in first cycle! why? is it **** steroid or it's just better to start with test enan (testoviron is the name, isn't it?)
    my goal is 6-8 kg (i think 12-15 lbs) in 2 months, is it a "realistic" goal?

razor67 is offline Banned
    with the proper diet 12-15 lbs is very attainable

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondo[ITA]
    so, nobody suggest deca in first cycle! why? is it **** steroid or it's just better to start with test enan (testoviron is the name, isn't it?)
    The vast majority here will advise test only for a first cycle. The reason is that deca without adding test will probably give you deca dick ( meaning you can't get hard for sex). Save the deca for your second cycle and get your hands on some test E and follow the cycle above

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    The vast majority here will advise test only for a first cycle. The reason is that deca without adding test will probably give you deca dick ( meaning you can't get hard for sex). Save the deca for your second cycle and get your hands on some test E and follow the cycle above

Yep, and with the proper diet, you could easily put on 15 pounds. Remember DIET is the KEY!!!!

BLT

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondo[ITA]
    Stats please? I can give you a better idea if you should or shouldn't use the deca along with the test. I used it for my first cycle years ago with test.

gilster, what do you mean? pls tell me!
    but i thin i'll follow the idea of test as first cycle, i dont want to risk my masculin "possibilities"!

Height
    BF%
    Cycle experience
    Training experience
    Goals

These kind of stats

Deca is not a bad steroid bro. I love the stuff especially for my old joints(I am 41)...If you use it right it is good...you just have to use test with it to be safe. I never lost my "masculin possibilities" while on it.

Wieght: 82 kg (should be 175-180 lbs)
    Height: 183 cm
    BF: 12-14% depending on season, but always very skinny legs... and smaller comparing with the upper budy
    Cycle experience: i'm a novice, this will be first cycle! (that's why i want to start easy!)
    Training experience: go to the gym since i was 18, but not regulary. now i also go boxing twice/week
    Goals: bigger legs for sure and 15-20 lbs MAXIMUM!

hope is all you need... tnx

Test only cycle will be good for you. Go with Enanthate at 500mgs/w for 10 weeks and you will like the results "IF" you eat enough....You might get a little more winded in boxing while you are on cycle. I know as I do Ju-Jitsu and I feel more tired during class when on cycle..Make sure you use clomid, and nolva post cycle(pct) the way it is described here on this board.

Ohh...and if you are going to do this cycle you need to be a regular in the gym for a good 6 months b4 you do this cycle..If you don't you will not gain much if anything more than fat. You need to get serious to do something as serious as steroids .

tnx so far.
    i started to go to the gym again for the last couple of months after 2 months off!
    i think i wait jan or feb to start cycle, or at least until i'll be as strong as i was in june-july!
    and quite sure i start wit test E only! see what happen and then maybe go for a 2nd "stronger" cycle!
    tnx all of you guys...
    bye from italy!!! ciao belli!

Thread Information