DREVIL88 is offline New Member

Ordering On-line

Is Ordering Steroids Over The Internet Safe? Just Curious About The Number Of People That Actually Have Success Getting Them That Way. Thank You I Am Having Trouble Finding What I Want Around Here.

Thank You For Your Responses.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well this board isn't all about giving sources to just anyone.

online ordering is a risk. if you have access to it, then so does everyone else. personally, i wouldn't want my source's clientelle list to be enormous.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I have to admit I learned the hard way I ordered some gear from an internet source I thought would be legit just because it advertises on a very popular hardcore bodybuilding magazine, to make a long story short-I never got my gear! It couyld have been worse, by that I mean getting busted or set up(controlled delivery)
    Best advice find a local dealer or get you some finaplix pellets over the net, they are legal and most places will sell them without any trouble-I got a great source I am very satisfied!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i've ordered stuff from a website and got my gear really quickly, but it's like russian roulette, you never know when your gonna get stuck, if you have to go that route, order a small amount at a time, keep it under $300, so even if it gets snagged, it won't kill you, as for controlled delivery, get a mailbox from a private company, they are usually 24 hr access, and use a fake i.d. you'd be surprised how easy it is to get on the internet

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    There are several good, trustworthy, domestic sources on the internet. Check with at least 2 mods before ordering from anyone to be sure they are legit. Once you hook up with someone good, they are fast, cheap, and very safe.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    if you have to ask then NO it's not safe

Quote Originally Posted by DREVIL88
    Is Ordering Steroids Over The Internet Safe? Just Curious About The Number Of People That Actually Have Success Getting Them That Way. Thank You I Am Having Trouble Finding What I Want Around Here.

Thank You For Your Responses.
    Here we go again.
    First the disclaimer:
    KeyMaster & ddrew are both correct in saying that it's a risk (this much is a no brainer, they're Thousands of miles away, and snitching on them doesn't work obviously) AND, there are good Domestic sources that don't take Satellite Imaging to locate.
    However, I do wish that all of the Online Sources weren't always grouped together when this topic comes up here, it may be safer that way, but it's not accurate. There most definitely are some good ones....honest and legit, I've proved it.

Now.... thanks to some patience, and some extremely cool Bro's that frequent this board, I'll more than likely not need my Old Buddies across the Water anymore, but in all fairness, I must say (and I assume I'm a rarity) I have Never been burned online....Some Fina actually being Test was as close as I came to "Burned" in 20, 25, 30 times (I can't honestly remember) maybe more.

But by all means, hook up with a Domestic source as soon as you can.....but if no one is ready to trust you (it's not personal, they're just bein' safe) then you can order successfully online.
    I would suggest, if you don't want to wait, get your gear there (online) then, be patient, be cool, bide your time on this board, and after a while, good things can happen.

One more dsiclaimer: I'm NOT a Cheerleader for Online Ordering (Non-Domestic)....I was into BB very heavy....Got in a bad accident, had some more injuries, lost a few buddies (died) got married etc etc, which rearrainged priorities, and therefore was completely out of BB for years, and when I came back, all my good 'ole BB Buddies were pretty much gone, moved, quit, ...somethin'...So rather than spending the time (which I don't have like I used to) to rejoin the new "Click" around here, I just hopped online...and did it for almost 2 years...never a problem, that's all I'm sayin'

DREVIL88 is offline New Member

Thank You

I Would Just Like To Say Thanks To All The People On This Board, I Am Very New To This And So For I Have Gotten Alot Of Help With The Many Many Questions That I Have Been Asking. I Understand That No One Is Going To Give Up A Source To Someone That They Dont Even Know, I Just Was Looking To Be Pointed I The Right Direction. And As I Said Before I Am Getting That.

Thanks Again

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    The mods here are very cool and will help do your research and before you commit to any order source whatever disscuss it with some mods.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    I too have been wondering the same thing, but have not had to post a questions becuase I can usually find my answer by searching becuase someone has ALWAYS asked the question before me.

Thanks guys!

Thread Information