Thread: vet b12

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member

vet b12

hey folks.
    i plan on using b12 through my next cycle and i found vet suppliers that sell it for about 1/10 of the price of the human stuff. has anyone used the vet stuff? im just kinda worried about contamination problems etc. any input would be appreciated
    -sin

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I have always used vet b12, no problems. and hell yeah, i pay ~8 bux for 100ml, sure beats "human grade" prices!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No prob here with vet grade b-12.

sin
    cool. thanks for the input guys. vet grade it is.

Gilster is offline Member
    Yeah I use vet b-12. I get it for $8 or so for 250 mls and I like it. I have never had a problem with it. It makes me MAD HUNGRY but it really improves my mood. I am a pretty angry F U C K when I am not on it. I use it year round. It really helps with my temperament and hunger when on cycle, although I have NO PROBLEMS eating enough. I can eat with the champions....lol...I am lucky as I have to hold back from eating too much sometimes.
    Last edited by Gilster; 11-29-2003 at 06:42 PM.

sin
    how much do you take gilster?

1000mgs/d of the vet version. If you take that much of human grade you will have trouble sleeping. I feel the vet version is not as fully effective as the human grade. I have tried both but it is worth the money for the vet. You can take it year round and you can get almost 2 years worth for a little more than $24. Worth it IMO.

sin
    cool, im gonna start as soon as it comes in.
    thanks

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    1000mgs/d of the vet version. If you take that much of human grade you will have trouble sleeping. I feel the vet version is not as fully effective as the human grade. I have tried both but it is worth the money for the vet. You can take it year round and you can get almost 2 years worth for a little more than $24. Worth it IMO.

he means 1000mcg a day (micro, not mili)...but like everybody else says vet gear is good to go...i pay $14 for 100ml....if you have a choice get 3000mcg/ml not 1000mcg/ml.....this way you only have to inject 1/3 of a cc to get your daily dose

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    he means 1000mcg a day (micro, not mili)...but like everybody else says vet gear is good to go...i pay $14 for 100ml....if you have a choice get 3000mcg/ml not 1000mcg/ml.....this way you only have to inject 1/3 of a cc to get your daily dose
    Yes absolutely 1000mcgs/d...geez, that would have been 10cc's a day...lol...Never seen the 3000mcg/ml type, I would be interested in less juice to push in....intersting...Then again I won't need any for 3 years at the moment...lol...I pay a little over $8 for 250mls.

sin
    yep i figured. no way anyone does 10ccs a day. i just paid 11.00 with shipping for 100ml. as far as the more concentrated, i think i want the more dilute just so i can have a little less pain from the shots next cycle

Thread Information