potts is offline Female Member

Hello of my friend

what do you think about doing clen and winny Iam 5'9 202lbs I wana be at 180
    suggestions and advice welcome. train 4 days wk 20 mins cardo a day

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny and females don't mix well............... If this is for you I would ask this Q's in the female forum..... you will get better answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Winny and females don't mix well............... If this is for you I would ask this Q's in the female forum..... you will get better answers
    it is for my guy friend

I would have him join the site.......... he needs to do this research for himself......... I wouldn't use winny or any AS if he's looking to shed bodyfat.

He needs to change his diet, do cardio 30 to 45 mis a day 4 times a week on a empty stomach in th morning......

How old is he?

GODstatus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by potts
    it is for my guy friend

Well, whats the cycle consist of ? would u run them together or clen at the end?

It seems as if your goals would be better acomplished through a strict diet and intense cardio training.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would have him join the site.......... he needs to do this research for himself......... I wouldn't use winny or any AS if he's looking to shed bodyfat.

He needs to change his diet, do cardio 30 to 45 mis a day 4 times a week on a empty stomach in th morning......

How old is he?
    24 he does not have a pc

Like I said he needs to change his diet and up his cardio.... he could use clen /ECA....... run clen for 2 weeks and then ECA stack the other 2 weeks for a total of 8 weeks.

I wouldn't use any AS if all he wants to do is lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GODstatus
    Well, whats the cycle consist of ? would u run them together or clen at the end?

It seems as if your goals would be better acomplished through a strict diet and intense cardio training.
    run them together clen 2wk on 1wk off for 8 wk winny 50mg ever there day for 8wk

Quote Originally Posted by potts
    run them together clen 2wk on 1wk off for 8 wk winny 50mg ever there day for 8wk
    You need to research............ you need to run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... if you don't your receptors get down regulated...... Winny 50mg E3D.... a waste of money and injections IMO

Thread Information