Thread: Tren e

beaz_44 is offline New Member

Tren e

3 week on tren e at 650mg per week, starting to see good gains but no sides this far except for poor sleep. Anyone else reacted this way or am I just extremely lucky? 1st time on tren e, always ace in past but availability forces tren e this run.. Just looking for some feedback

Roger11 is offline Member
    Ive run many different labs of tren over the past 3 years at various doses as i blast and cruise and have never once had a single side effect,

no sweating, aggresion or any of the common stuff you see people post. Just leans me up well and if i can bulk off it which is hard as it blunts my appetite it puts on good mass.

So im sure your fine.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the same boat as you guys...
    2 wks in Tri-tren test, and yeah no sides either, last cycle with prop and A, was crazy side effects...
    I don't understand it myself, unless gear is undosed or dirty?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its probably not the best gear because ive had low or zero sides from tren and eventually I found out it wasn't tren. 100% tren has always given me sides its one of the most powerful compounds out there with some serious sides. If you had side before its a good indication your going to get them again if you use tren.

beaz_44 is offline New Member
    Like I said I'm seeing good gains already so I'm pretty sure the gear is legit, unless it's the placebo effect and my mind is screwing with me.. In any case gonna stick it out and see how things go

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by beaz_44 View Post
    Like I said I'm seeing good gains already so I'm pretty sure the gear is legit, unless it's the placebo effect and my mind is screwing with me.. In any case gonna stick it out and see how things go
    What I meant was its probably not tren

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I do very well with tren but if i get up over 500 I get sides. Under that and I get some sleeplessness and maybe night sweats here and there. Over that and I sweat really bad every night. Marcus may be correct or it is underdosed. Evryone is different but when you start to get into that kind of dose of tren no sides is really rare.
    The thing with tren is it is so damn powerful you can literally take 200mgs/week of the stuff and if its legit be impressed.

Thread Information