Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Primo only cycle?

Would there be any true gains with a "primo" only cycle?

1-4 wk at 200mg E3D
    4-12wk at 400mg E3D

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you? Is this your first cycle? Why no test?

Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How old are you? Is this your first cycle? Why no test?
    This would be my third cycle. I'm 23, looking to mearly lean up a bit. No mass needed. 6'3 220 9%bf.

Only thing is, I'm still a little weary if this stuff is legit. Some people have told me the source is good, and I'm lucky. Others say it's russian roulette. I wish I could post you guys a picture. If you want Mud man I can pm you with more details of the source. Maybe you can clarify its validity?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's hard to find real primo............ I wouldn't chance.... I had the chance to get some a week ago and passed..... don't want to risk getting ripped off.

It be better to hit up a VET or MOD for source checks... They have a lot more access to that type of stuff

Prop/Fina/EQ, Prop/EQ, Prop/Var, Prop/Fina are good cycles to lean out........

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a couple of guys that got real primo. One guy took it by itself and the other stacked with winstrol . Both guys gained minimal weight
    but dropped their body fat a few percent as well. The guy who took it with winstrol got shredded something fierce though. That's why I still think no AS is good all by itself. Except for test, which should be the foundation of every cycle anyway. Cocktail a few compounds that work synergistically with each other to get the best results. Mudman gave you a few good examples.

Thread Information