MENofTROY is offline New Member

Arrow Steroid Alternatives ????????

Are we living in the future with over-the-counter (OTC) supplements being a way to gain lean and mean muscle without taking Steroids ?

Or

Are people being deceived and becoming victims of marketing schemes?

VPX
    Impact Nutrition
    SDI-Labs
    Molecular Nutrition
    Avant Labs
    Legal Gear

again, I know this is not a supplement forum though these companies are claiming the same results in their products to steroids you might be taking.

Are they all hype?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    this belongs in the lounge section i think. but anyways, i think we all know that OTC stuff is ok. but it isnt the end all of gaining muscle mass. neither are steroids . imho food is your best anabolic , u can have all the juice and all the supplements, but u still need to eat lots of food.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Pro hormones are crap Bro, you won't get the gains and they'll shut you down

JohnnyB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yes, they are all hype.

Solrock is offline Member
    Listen to JohnnyB. There is no alternative for AAS, unless it is HGH or something comparable. Anything OTC will not even begin to touch the real deal.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MENofTROY
    Are we living in the future with over-the-counter (OTC) supplements being a way to gain lean and mean muscle without taking Steroids ?

Or

Are people being deceived and becoming victims of marketing schemes?

VPX
    Impact Nutrition
    SDI-Labs
    Molecular Nutrition
    Avant Labs
    Legal Gear

again, I know this is not a supplement forum though these companies are claiming the same results in their products to steroids you might be taking.

Are they all hype?

why do you keep posting/asking the same question and plugging certain supplements???????????????????????????

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    why do you keep posting/asking the same question and plugging certain supplements???????????????????????????
    Yes... get over it... false and deceptive advertising is OK when they have that little disclaimer on bottom saying this is not to diagnose, has not been evaluated by FDA, etc...etc... once they have that disclaimer on the ad, they can lie, lie, lie like ship.

NT-

Thanks for the info

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Pro hormones are crap Bro, 2 years ago I tried everything on the market- Ergo, avant & etc. There is no alternative for AAS.

solid-d is offline Member
    Hey, I honesty can say(in my opinion only) and there is something that can put size on even a hard gainer.. You will only gain a few reps or so on exercises but will look and feel fuller.. I just got off a cycle and am heavyier and probally have more muscle now that I did at the end of my cycle.. I been taking that new stuff called NO2 and creatine and I can honesty say it does work, to an extent..Im on my 2nd bottle and am going to put off my next cycle for another 6 months, and keep taking this stuff.. Its worth a try, buy it at GNC, and even if it doenst work for you in about 18 days, return the rest you havent used for a full refund... Im glad I used it cause now I can take about 9 months break from AS...

Is 1-Test

or

Methylated 1-Test

a

steroid that the US Gov. overlooked?

Thread Information