protz2812 is offline New Member

getting your liver tested??? questions

ok, I have never taken any roids, I am only 18 and want to learn as much as I can before I do, people saythey get their liver tested at end of cycle. they go to their doctor but does the doctor ask what it is for if you get it checked every so ofetn and he cant report you, right. some people say their level is normal when they get it checked, is this from doing everything right when doing cycle,

thanks, nate

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. your to young to juice friend.

2. your doctor is bound by a doctor patient confidentiality.

3. at 18 ur natural test is higher than itwill ever be in your lifetime. just keep training hard and eating rite. u have enough natural test to make up a light cycle

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your question before i put in my 2 cents ... no a doctor cannot report you by law. If you have a good doctor he/she won't mind doing check up on you. I told mine about the amount of protein i intake and i told him i drink a **** load too...so he checked my liver cause of the booze and my kidney's cause of the protein and everything else to be sure.

Now, secondly don't even think about AS for a while bro, i know ur situation i was there once too. Just workout like a mofo and eat healty too. Your strength and size will increase with leaps and bounds b/c ur natural test is soo high. trust me.

yeah I know I am not going to juice, I know I am too young. this question has just been on my mind the past couple of days, but thanks for the concern and feedback

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    1. your to young to juice friend.

2. your doctor is bound by a doctor patient confidentiality.

3. at 18 ur natural test is higher than itwill ever be in your lifetime. just keep training hard and eating rite. u have enough natural test to make up a light cycle
    My thoughts exactly, wait, if u want to research all this for the next 5 years, by all means go ahead but dont juice now...........WAY to Early

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    My thoughts exactly, wait, if u want to research all this for the next 5 years, by all means go ahead but dont juice now...........WAY to Early
    The guy in Bigboy's Avatar is 20 years old.

yeah that is what I want to do, learn as much as possible, I think I will wait longer than 20.

Thread Information