rampage23 is offline Junior Member

Need to cut fast for 1st MMA comp...

Ok guys, I have 2 weeks to cut up until my MMA team intersquad competition. I weigh in now at 180 an want to try to get to 170. I know this can be achieved naturally but I want to through some clen in there just to try it out. Will the clen help any?? Please let me know.

Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    I think it will, i would also throw in some ECA. I would run the Clen at 120mcg's for the two weeks, and the ECA normal. This should help you shed the weight fast. You might want to throw in a diuretic the last three days, to shed any extra water. Lasix works good. However, if your drug tested i dont know how long these things last in your system.

no, I've already been tested. I've never ran the clen before. How do you recommend I dose it? Thanks for the help so far bro.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cramping can be a big problem with clen and ECA. I wouldn't use either this close to the competition. I think you can sweat it out and possibly use a natural diuretic if necessary.

Ah, the mighty Rickson. Good point, I was waiting for someone to point that out. Thanks for the warning..

Thread Information