Thread: Bomb Cycle

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Bomb Cycle

hi guys....i'm a be straight to the point...i'm starting a second cycle soon....this will be a 16 week cycle....and this is how i'm planning to do it....all of my experienced brothers are invited to critic this cycle....appreciate it....

My first cycle was:
    500mg enanthat per wk for 16wks
    400mg boldenon per wk for 16wks
    75mg tren eod wk 5-8
    50mg winny tabs eod wk 11-16

Currently i stand at 178lb+-

next intended cycle:

25mg d-bols ed wk 1-4
    400mg deca wk 1-16 (split in 2 shots a wk)
    750mg enanthat wk 1-16 (split into 3 shots a wk)
    50mg winny tab eod wk 11-16

I also have plenty of tren as well, any suggestion where to fit it in the cycle?

will be taking arimidex throughout the cycle to be on the safe side as i got a tiny bit of gyno in my first cycle.

have enough clomid for PCT.

Please comment on this cycle...

again thanks to all my bro on AR

oooooops!!!!!!!

i'm 26yo male FYI

Rock305 is offline New Member
    I would stretch the dbol to at LEAST 5 weeks and at 30mgs/ed instead of 25 if possible. I would throw in fina at 75mgs/ed from weeks 10-16. In my opinion, and probably the opinion of many, it would be better for you to run around 30mgs/ed of winny tabs from weeks 10-16, rather then running 50mgs/eod. This would be much more balanced for you and also keep your blood levels more even throughout the week. If you were doing winny water I would tell you to go 50mgs/ed, but since you are doing the tabs, I would just stick with 30 this cycle. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

thanks for your feebback Rock...i have enough b-bols to do 30mg ed for 5wks...i'm done fina and winny both at the end of my first cycle but for some reason it works better for me when i take em both separate meaning not taking both during the same period of time...

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    a little bit much gear for a secound cycle..

bump

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    25mg d-bols ed wk 1-4
    400mg deca wk 1-16 (split in 2 shots a wk)
    750mg enanthat wk 1-16 (split into 3 shots a wk)
    50mg winny tab eod wk 11-16

I also have plenty of tren as well, any suggestion where to fit it in the cycle?

will be taking arimidex throughout the cycle to be on the safe side as i got a tiny bit of gyno in my first cycle.

have enough clomid for PCT.
    Whats up YV

On the cycle
    1. Take 1.5cc of Enan(375mg) E3D. This admnistration will give a more consistant release. Do the same for the deca a cc E3D
    2. Toss the winny. It's not hardening anything at the end. A waste IMO

I'd run your l-dex at .25mg and add 10mg of Nolva for SERM benefits, as well as to help take care of estrogenic sides.

Add 20mg of Nolva to your PCT.

I'd leave the tren out, not because your running deca, those to go fine together, but because you should only introduce one new compoud at a time. You over did it on the first

ColdSore is offline Banned
    good advice pheedo...but i agree with breetai...750mg test in your 2nd cycle shoud not be needed, just more sides, not more growth....test/deca with some d-bol should be a great bulker

hi guys, once again thank you all for your suggestions. about doing test 750mg per week, this is what i have to say, i know this ex professional body builder personally he even writes an article in muscular development routinely....according to him...an average man produces approximately 250mg of natural test of his own per week while not on cycle....and we all know the natural production of test shuts down while cycling which mean 0mg of natural test...now if one inject 500mg test per week, first 250mg makes up for your own lost test, therefore one is only getting 250mg of test in excess...and according to this pro i know(sorry cant reveal his name for privacy purpose) an average male body needs more or less 500mg of test per week in excess to their normal production count in order to provide sufficient amount of test to make ur body grow...and doing so will also keep people from getting deca dick and stuff...so that's the reason i want to do 750mg of test per week.....what do you guys think of this?

regards to you all

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    I was taking 750mgs of test / 400mg deca and still got F$%^#&ing Deca dick. For me I believe it's unavoidable.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    just a basic question vp but i dont go over 500mgs of test a week but i still grow like crazy on test, why is that? i think the body produces much less than 250mgs a week of test i will try to find the actual ave for ya.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Normal range for total test in male 20-39 is 400-1080ng/dl(thats nanograms per deciliter)

Free test, the range is 19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/mL(picograms per mililiter)

Do the conversion to mg and you will have your answer on weekly amount produced. It will be far less than 250mg. My guess would be about a 3rd of that

Also keep in mind that testosterone is a ever fluctuating level in the body.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    great post pheedno, i have read somewhere that an average male produce about 90mg of test/week

breetai...ive read about the same but i was under the impression that it was 80mg per week...youll grow the sme off of 500 or 750mg, just more sides @ 750....theres no need for any more...now when you hit you 4th or 5th cycle i would probly bump it up to 750 or a gram, but not for #2

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Normal range for total test in male 20-39 is 400-1080ng/dl(thats nanograms per deciliter)

Free test, the range is 19 years and older: 47.0-244.0 pg/mL(picograms per mililiter)

Do the conversion to mg and you will have your answer on weekly amount produced. It will be far less than 250mg. My guess would be about a 3rd of that

Also keep in mind that testosterone is a ever fluctuating level in the body.
    god you have to be a genius...im in my 3rd year of college and had to think very very hard to even begin to comprehend that...

Thread Information