Thread: T4

HuskersGTSR is offline New Member

T4

Whats the deal with T4, i can't find anything on the net for reviews and such, but i hear great things about it from freinds, can anyone give me a place to reveiw it, or opinions. i was going to take a T4, Deca 300 stack, how does that sound?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    t4 is synthyroid, a precursor to t3. it is a thyroid hormone and is used in bodybuilding circles for fat burning.

t4 as in t400 the testosterone ? if t4 = t400 the testosterone then thats ok.

if not!

deca 300 and t4 is a bad idea. running deca without a test is a bad idea cause it will give u deca dick. which means u wont be able to get an erection. throw in a test like test enth

dont expect to find too many reviews on controlled substances brother. at least not quality reviews. AAS and any other controlled medication isnt something as simple as creatine !

HuskersGTSR is offline New Member
    that is my mistake, i meant to say t400, is that ok then?, i've also heard that its a pretty painful injection?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskersGTSR
    that is my mistake, i meant to say t400, is that ok then?, i've also heard that its a pretty painful injection?
    yeah.. high benzyl alcohol. It's also a mix of a few esters, like sustanon is. I think it's denkall? fairly sure. I've also heard that it's usually dosed aronud 330-350 instead of at 400 like it claims.

Thread Information