jacked_up is offline New Member

cycle dilema

hi guys Im going to start my first cycle after the new year, I have 16 amps of iranian test. I was just going to run 500mg ew for 8 weeks but Ive heard that the Iranian test is overdosed at 333mg per amp. So...I dont really want to run 666mg of test on my first cycle lol. Im thinking 333mg ew with a frontload for 12 weeks, Im very interested in the theory that the longer your body stays at a certain weight, the more chance youve got of keeping it. So I like the idea of smaller doses for longer periods = more maintainable gains, I might even strech it to 16 weeks if Im still gaining, how often would I nedd hcg if I did a 12-16 weeker ? If I ran 500mg ew how would the shots work out as Im thinking I could do 500mg ew for 8-10 then 333mg for another 6-8. Guys what do you think help me out here I just cant decide.
    Last edited by jacked_up; 12-03-2003 at 12:28 PM.

jacked_up is offline New Member
    bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt count on them being overdosed.

Id plan to run 500mg for 10wks since its your first cycle.

Get your anti-es to run as well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Billy. If your talking about 250mg per amp, I can almost guarantee it's not overdosed that much if any at all.

If that were the case, every bro on this board would be taking it!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked_up
    hi guys Im going to start my first cycle after the new year, I have 16 amps of iranian test. I was just going to run 500mg ew for 8 weeks but Ive heard that the Iranian test is overdosed at 333mg per amp. So...I dont really want to run 666mg of test on my first cycle lol. Im thinking 333mg ew with a frontload for 12 weeks, Im very interested in the theory that the longer your body stays at a certain weight, the more chance youve got of keeping it. So I like the idea of smaller doses for longer periods = more maintainable gains, I might even strech it to 16 weeks if Im still gaining, how often would I nedd hcg if I did a 12-16 weeker ? If I ran 500mg ew how would the shots work out as Im thinking I could do 500mg ew for 8-10 then 333mg for another 6-8. Guys what do you think help me out here I just cant decide.
    Probably not overdosed... more likely that this is properly dosed and guys saying this is overdosed are probably comparing to something that was underdosed. ALso one way to tell is 300 mg and higher per CC is usually extra painful injections. Usually overdosed means you got 260 or 270 mg when its supposed to be 250 mg.

Thread Information