Thread: Uh Oh

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Unhappy Uh Oh

Starting my pre-holiday crystal DNP run and made the goof of downing 2 caps (400mgs) I see yellow in my future pretty fast

Think Im going to run 400mgs ED for about 7-10 days but with crystal especially you want to split the dose because it hits you so fast - I can already feel it a bit and its been all of 15 mins Wonder what my date will think on Fri

Gilster is offline Member
    I know you still got Guru's leftovers from years ago...Good luck those are the bomb. I hate DNP , but it works..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your going to go out on a date sweating piss yellow bullets?

If it effects you the way it effects bdtr, you won't be able comprehend anything your date is saying

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Your going to go out on a date sweating piss yellow bullets?

If it effects you the way it effects bdtr, you won't be able comprehend anything your date is saying
    not that I would normally comprehend anything anyway

stuff is soooo bad at turning things yellow - the xenadrine container I keep them in has long since turned yellow on the outside! lable and the container as well just from having the caps inside! Should have kept them in glass - its the only thing that seems to keep DNP yellow from seeping through

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck, and shower often!!!!!! For not only your sake, but for the rest of us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Starting my pre-holiday crystal DNP run and made the goof of downing 2 caps (400mgs) I see yellow in my future pretty fast

Think Im going to run 400mgs ED for about 7-10 days but with crystal especially you want to split the dose because it hits you so fast - I can already feel it a bit and its been all of 15 mins Wonder what my date will think on Fri
    my best of luck to you bro, keep us posted with the progress/results. question though, you are basically so tired your unable to work out or do cardio while on DNP, right? and how much weight to you think you will drop in the 10 days your on?

Gilster is offline Member
    not that I would normally comprehend anything anyway
    stuff is soooo bad at turning things yellow - the xenadrine container I keep them in has long since turned yellow on the outside! lable and the container as well just from having the caps inside! Should have kept them in glass - its the only thing that seems to keep DNP yellow from seeping through
    Yeah but you have the old no longer available good stuff in that jar for what, 3 years now? Of course it will all turn yellow...lol...That is still the BEST DNP i ever took. Too bad nothing even close to that is to be found anymore...The Guru was something else. I just can't believe you still have some...lucky...or greedy...I haven't decided yet....lol...

Glister - greedy you can be sure and I stocked up like mad when he made me a 1/2 off deal when he first started it because no one knew what it was then - that was before he raised the prices too Think I got like 400 of them or something - he wasnt happy

on that dose I should be able to do some cardio in hte AM - if I go to 600mgs its baaaaad and I cant really get any work done so i think I will skip on that

whew its getting hot in here - and for once, I know that it is me - starting to put the air condition on when its 40 outside LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm hopping back on a gram of powder in two weeks, to cut down before christmas. My last dnp bout made me feel like death, but im coming back full force.. You lucky bastard and your crystal, im gonna try and make some soon out of my powder. Good luck.

btw.. something i always wondered.. what are your stats?

After lollygaggin about for the last 6 months im running a pathetic 5'10.5" 240 or so and noooooo abs probably 15% now

so im cutting up a tad here before the holidays - going to hit a bulking cycle with some IGF1, test and Drol and see what the new year brings

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Cycleon,

You’re running DNP which is something I’m curious about, and are thinking of running a IFG-1 something else I’m reading up on. I’d like to read how the crystal works out for you.
    Stay “cool.” Run that AC LOL

Doc

Question,

How are you at 15% if you were testing out your permanently body fat reducer? Not being a wise ass, just wondering.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Question,

How are you at 15% if you were testing out your permanently body fat reducer? Not being a wise ass, just wondering.

Doc
    I only injected it once for toxicity reasons other people have run the full recommended 6 applications - I am not running it for a full trial myself until after DNP so I can see where I have persistant localized problems rather than widespread - though it is ok for that as well. I will probably hit is over christmas likely or in Jan. But I probably put on 2% of that this last week I ate sooooo much bad food (diet is terrible lately) - friend has alllll these deserts and left them at my house because he doesnt want to get fat himself - jerk

I only injected it once for toxicity reasons other people have run the full recommended 6 applications - I am not running it for a full trial myself until after DNP so I can see where I have persistant localized problems rather than widespread - though it is ok for that as well. I will probably hit is over christmas likely or in Jan. But I probably put on 2% of that this last week I ate sooooo much bad food (diet is terrible lately) - friend has alllll these deserts and left them at my house because he doesnt want to get fat himself - jerk

Ahhh, I see.

Do you still have the “waiting” list for those that PM’d you about your product?

Doc

Bump, in case you didn’t read my question.

when we get the last ingredient in - its been shipped - then we will sit down and figure who is on the first try list

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    But I probably put on 2% of that this last week I ate sooooo much bad food (diet is terrible lately) - friend has alllll these deserts and left them at my house because he doesnt want to get fat himself - jerk
    Need to get your ass off the Hagandaas fat boy Sprinkle some nutra-sweet on the snow outside for a cone if you have a craving

Just feel lucky your not down here. It was 70 today, you'd be dead. Thats one of the reasons I'm still debating DNP . I'd end up racking a 1k electric bill

Thread Information