boogerlips is offline New Member

I dont get it? Dbol=no results

I always thought your muscles respond to stresses you give them. The heavier we lift the more our muscles are broken down and repair themselves stronger than before.(w/o using technical terms). SO, why is it that when you take dbol you loose EVERYTHING???? If you are stronger, why wouldnt your muscles respond? Are alll these comments based on comparing to other types of gear or stacks??? I know using a test works wonders, but dbol alone has some success IMO. Some of the readers on here are not of bodybuiling status and arent looking for the huge gains. I myself kept 5-10 on dbol on two diff. occassions. I find it quite good when compared to the cost. Over the past 15yrs Ive done about 8-10 diff. cycles. With the exception of a few, Ive used a test all by itself. (Sus 250 was used a couple of times). Im 6-2 230, no hugge dude but at a year round 9%, Im very happy..... SO please explain the above about dbol so I can understand. Maybe Im one of the few it works for, or is everyone else exaggerating on the COMPLETE loss of everything.... Thanks guys..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't give exact numbers but most of the weight you gain from D-bol is water...... so say you gain 20lbs using d-bol of course your strength is going to increase but most of that weight gain is water...... when you come off you will lose that water........ I don't feel you will lose everything but to me 5lb increse in weight isn't worth all those sides and health risks...... plus that little bit of weight gain can be accopmplished through diet. JMO

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I use dbol purely to kick off a cycle and nothing more... It's class 2 steroid I leave all the pure increases in muscle and strength to come from higher quality class 1 steroids .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boogerlips
    I always thought your muscles respond to stresses you give them. The heavier we lift the more our muscles are broken down and repair themselves stronger than before.(w/o using technical terms). SO, why is it that when you take dbol you loose EVERYTHING???? If you are stronger, why wouldnt your muscles respond? Are alll these comments based on comparing to other types of gear or stacks??? I know using a test works wonders, but dbol alone has some success IMO. Some of the readers on here are not of bodybuiling status and arent looking for the huge gains. I myself kept 5-10 on dbol on two diff. occassions. I find it quite good when compared to the cost. Over the past 15yrs Ive done about 8-10 diff. cycles. With the exception of a few, Ive used a test all by itself. (Sus 250 was used a couple of times). Im 6-2 230, no hugge dude but at a year round 9%, Im very happy..... SO please explain the above about dbol so I can understand. Maybe Im one of the few it works for, or is everyone else exaggerating on the COMPLETE loss of everything.... Thanks guys..

The water that you retain in your muscles while on Dbol increases the hydrostatic pressure inside your muscles during contraction, allowing a more forceful one. That's why you get stronger. anadrol works in a similar way. Creatine does as well. Each have other reasons for making you stronger, but water retention is the primary one.

boogerlips is offline New Member
    OK OK, I understand the water gain/loss. But what Im mainly focused on is the fact that your strength from dbol is allowing to push more weight, hence able to build more muscle. I guess MUDMAN was closest to what I was looking for. I agree about the health risk not being worth the 5 lbs. but what if that 5lbs came from a low dosage of the dbol. I used no more than 30mg ed in the past. Therefore I cut some of the health concerns and took my time.

So basically so far, the response from you guys is that your a little more serious about putting on more than what Im after. And can I say, you dont want to waste your time with the dbol alone when it can be joined with something else to magnify the results??? If these are the reasons, then I feel that my original post is an acceptable perception for a "casual" gain in muscle over a longer period of time (years)......

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i tend to agree with geo........

i use the d's to either kick off a cycle(because i'm waiting for the esters to kick in) or to finish one off(which is the plan in my current cycle). theres no sense in risking a high dose of dbol to achieve what can better be kept with a single ester test/? combo.

i'm seeing more and more that guys are saying (and reading) that dbol(or any oral) isnt as hard on you as once thought. i say this is a risk/reward scenario that isnt worth it. what is being bantered around these days might be true, but it all comes back to what youre going to keep vs. the risk to get it.
    orals ARE harder on you than oils. i dont think anyone would debate this. therefore, why do a heavy oral dose, when you can achieve the same thing with a safer route? and have a better chance of keeping what you built?

peace I4L

Thread Information