Thread: injecting T 400

MyZ06moves is offline New Member

injecting T 400

Is it better to do one shot p/w or split it up to two shots p/w? Im doing 500 mg each week. Thanks for the help. Btw the way it is in conjunction with D3 and Dbol .
    Chris

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I can only guess when i say this must be your first cycle?. Ok how do you plan on having 500mg a week when the test of your choice is 400mg? are you going to fill a pin 3/4 of the way up to the 1ml mark? I think for a first cycle just so its not so confusing for you is to take a test like sust250 at 1ml on a sunday and 1ml on a wednesday and add deca into the same pin preferably at least 200mg per ml added to each shot of sust and the dbol at 30-40mg per day every day for the first 4 weeks only.Whats this D3? do you mean T3?............Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I can only guess when i say this must be your first cycle?. Ok how do you plan on having 500mg a week when the test of your choice is 400mg? are you going to fill a pin 3/4 of the way up to the 1ml mark? I think for a first cycle just so its not so confusing for you is to take a test like sust250 at 1ml on a sunday and 1ml on a wednesday and add deca into the same pin preferably at least 200mg per ml added to each shot of sust and the dbol at 30-40mg per day every day for the first 4 weeks only.Whats this D3? do you mean T3?............Hitman
    1. Not first cycle 2. D3 is deca 300 3. 40 mg per day of dbol is a little much im doin 25 per day which is what most people do. 4. I was asking about how often to do the T4 do to its short esters...and wondering if it acts like a timed release injection. 5. Thanks for all the help

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    how are you going to do 500mg/wk of T400? I think that's the part that is throwing us bro.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    how are you going to do 500mg/wk of T400? I think that's the part that is throwing us bro.

peace,

ttgb
    Alright my fault...since ive posted ive been doing tons of research...off topic is it safe to do the first two weeks with 800mg and then 400 the rest of the cycle.
    I have about 20 cc's of the stuff so i got plenty...800 just seems high though.
    I have read about a couple people doing that. thanks guys

no problem bro...but a couple of things first. Let's back into it a little bit and I bet we can come up with an educated answer.

What are your stats: age/bf/lifting exp/
    What are your previous cycles:
    What are your goals for this cycle:

List those out and I bet we can help you out bro.

peace,

ttgb

LOL 40mg is too much well if this is your "second cycle" it would be fine and the D3 what a cute name for deca .Tell ya what load CC of every thing youve got into one pin and shove it up your

that's out of line bro...if nothing positive to say...well I think you know the rest.

/ttgb

hena08 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyZ06moves
    Is it better to do one shot p/w or split it up to two shots p/w? Im doing 500 mg each week. Thanks for the help. Btw the way it is in conjunction with D3 and Dbol .
    Chris
    I'm doing almost the same cycle. test 400 and deca 300 (no dbol for me, i don't mess w/ orals). I'm taking 400 mg test and 600 mg deca each week. i break it into 2 shots (sunday and thursday). i do 1/2 ml of test and 1 ml of deca. i tried 1 ml of the t 400 and it was too painful (i couldn';t sit down for a week). the deca takes out all the pain. also, i've seen great gains from this cycle, i'm up 17 lbs in a month. good luck w/ the rest of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    that's out of line bro...if nothing positive to say...well I think you know the rest.

/ttgb
    Well hey after you try to interpret what he said in the first post and respond to it then get a backlash with the confused smiley im sure you would be a little non amused too. And hey dont think your my authority so keep the **** out of it.

Thread Information