RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Test Enth and Prop

What do you guys think about running the enth for 10 weeks at 500mg/wk and the Prop for the first four weeks (too short with prop?)
    Along with Nolvadex and clomid for PCT. Good Cycle for a first timer or is it too much, a ****ty cycle, what do you think? Gains? Also I was wondering what this would cost me. The source I've talked to is reputable but I was wondering about prices could you fill me in? Thanks Boys

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    500mg of ena is what i would run. see what you get from that.

Oh yeah I live in Canada so it might be more $cake

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    great first cycle...break your shots into 2x per week. You'll enjoy it!

peace,

ttgb

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it. Split the enanthate up into two shots a week, and shoot the prop 150mg eod for the first four weeks to jumpstart it. It's an excelent beginner cycle, and shouldn't cost more than $200 for everything.

Before I congradulate you on doing your homework, how old are you?

-moto

yeah bro I left out the prop part of my post - you shoot it eod. Doing just test en for your first cycle is just fine also. Let us know your stats.

peace,

ttgb

I'm 5,11" 210 pounds (Not nearly as lean as i would like) I am in 19 years old (in january). Thanks for the feedback guys. I was just thinking a little bit more and I thought that I might change it up a little.

Weeks 1-2: 100mg/EOD Prop
    Weeks 1-8: 500mg/Week Enth (Mon Thur)
    Weeks 8-10: 100mg/EOD Prop
    3 days after my last shot I will start PCT (Clomid)
    Nolvadex all the way through

Let me know if this sounds a little better. Also how much Nolvadex would be appropriate to take. Also just wanted to verify again how much an estimate would be(Canadian Funds) , including the ant-e and PCT.
    Thanks guys I'm getting more pumped by the minute. I also don't want to rush into it, you can ALWAYS do more research when you're new to the game. Really appreciate all the help.

Peace
    Last edited by RUDY-14; 12-04-2003 at 02:27 PM.

I'm not a big sust fan...especially for you first cycle.

First off...I have to say that you are too young. Maximize what you have currently and save the juice.

But if you are still gonna do it...do the test and prop like discussed above. Find out how your body is going to react to a single test before trying anything more complicated. Should be cheaper this way too!!!

Guys have different opinions on Novladex. Some say take after the first week at 10-20mgs/day...others say save it and use only if gyno starts.

peace,

ttgb

I wasn't planning on doing sust that was a typo....sorry, I'm going on no sleep and I can't even think I HATE EXAMS. One other question, the anti-e will, if taken throughout the cycle, decrease some of the water retention, gyno, and acne, correct? So would there be any issues involved with just doing the anti-e at 50mg all the through (starting after the first week).

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    I wasn't planning on doing sust that was a typo....sorry, I'm going on no sleep and I can't even think I HATE EXAMS. One other question, the anti-e will, if taken throughout the cycle, decrease some of the water retention, gyno, and acne, correct? So would there be any issues involved with just doing the anti-e at 50mg all the through (starting after the first week).
    recommended dosage for those taking nolvadex is 10mg/day or 20mg/day. go 20mg.day all the way through, even through pct, that will help with the bloat and up the dosage if signs of gyno show. imho, you're too young at 18 years old and maybe should just work with creatine and amino acids and a **** load of protein and good food. start doing 3 day a week cardio routines for about 30min each on an empty stomach in the morning and as some eca or clen 2weeks on and 2weeks off. you'll get in great shape and in that 2 years before people would say you're old enough to shoot you could have built one hell of a base. i was your same size in highschool. 5"11, 215lbs and wrestled at 215. if you cut down before you start you first cycle your overall gains will look and be a lot better.

I was always under the impression that you should bulk up and then try and cut down and refine your muscles. It just seems wierd to work so hard to get defined and THEN bulk up and cover it all up. Am I way off base here?

Thread Information