Week 1 -100mg
    2- 200
    3-400
    4-400
    5-400
    6-300
    7-100
    9-100
    My Questoin Is , I Have Extra 400mg Of Deca And I Want To Use It In This Cycle,what Would Be The Best???do Another 400mg Week Or Two Weeks With 200 Each,what Do You Guys Think??
    23years,5.11,215....first Time On Juice..thanks A Lot

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioni
    Hi,i Am On Deca Cycle...
    Week 1 -100mg
    2- 200
    3-400
    4-400
    5-400
    6-300
    7-100
    9-100
    My Questoin Is , I Have Extra 400mg Of Deca And I Want To Use It In This Cycle,what Would Be The Best???do Another 400mg Week Or Two Weeks With 200 Each,what Do You Guys Think??
    23years,5.11,215....first Time On Juice..thanks A Lot

first off, you need to run some test w/ your deca bro. very important, unles you do not care about pct sex-life =( aside from that, there is no need to pryamid up and taper down. useles for that.

and,

you seriously need to stick around and research much more than i can tell you have... don't mean to be a d**k bro, but its the difference between "being limp dick", and also benefiting the most from your cycles.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    How come we dont have a sticky about DONT DO DECA WITHOUT TEST? I think I have seen like 5 threads in the last week about deca only cycles.

To the question at hand.

Stop go to pct with hcg clomid nov, and research to make cycle really work bro.

Bioni is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    first off, you need to run some test w/ your deca bro. very important, unles you do not care about pct sex-life =( aside from that, there is no need to pryamid up and taper down. useles for that.

and,

you seriously need to stick around and research much more than i can tell you have... don't mean to be a d**k bro, but its the difference between "being limp dick", and also benefiting the most from your cycles.

I AM ON THE SECOND WEEK OF THE CYCLE, SO IT DOESN'T HELP ME TOO MUCH WHAT YOU SAID.....ANYWAYS THANKS

chris Mortimer is offline New Member

Smile nO no NO noooo, don't do deca only!!!

Get something androgenic in the cycle, otherwise the deca will shut down yours testicles, and your won't have the drive to go the gym which androgenic steroids like test, sustanon , dianabol , winstrol , do, so defo put 1 of the above substance in your cycle, or u'll just get water retention, small balls, amd feel a bit tired, and not much if any gains!!
    I have tried a couple of steroids out indiviudaly, and I can tell you deca only waste of money. keep ur deca and get some androgenic stuff in thier, to make you have the psyche to train, otherwise u jsut wasting your money!
    Hope that helps man.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    why the **** do you want our opinions then stupid????

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    No Offense My Nuts Are Shrinking Just Looking At That Cycle .... Please Add Some Test

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    i would add another 400 wk after the last 400mg wk. Make sure you have clomid on hand for PCT. Otherwise you can kiss 90% of your gains goodbye

You need to hit the anti estrogens Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    why the **** do you want our opinions then stupid????
    I don't kno wha your about, but u need to stop acting like a girl, u serioulsy don't need to be fliping for nothing, thats what chicks do!!Not guys, unless u forgotto take your clomid and provirion.

If you don't say enuf infomration your get critised and if you kno wto much you get critised! Behave!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    i would add another 400 wk after the last 400mg wk. Make sure you have clomid on hand for PCT. Otherwise you can kiss 90% of your gains goodbye
    thanks ....i have clomid nolva and clen ...you made me feel a little better....hahaha..THANKS FOR THE PREVIUS POSTS TOO..

Quote Originally Posted by chris Mortimer
    I don't kno wha your about, but u need to stop acting like a girl, u serioulsy don't need to be fliping for nothing, thats what chicks do!!Not guys, unless u forgotto take your clomid and provirion.

If you don't say enuf infomration your get critised and if you kno wto much you get critised! Behave!!!!!

THANKS CHRIS ,I DID NOT THINK IT WAS THAT STUPID ,I HUST NEEDED HELP...

sos was ment for someone else!!

big sorry thier, I was ment to send that negative thread 2 someone else, not you.
    Just get some test or some other andro stuff and u will be pumpin and lifting like a machine!!

Shud is offline Associate Member
    bioni....cpt steele has given the best advice....its a shame in my opinion to waste all that deca ....without test in there its not much good....nolva doesnt help with deca gyno as far as i know aswell.....
    i would have to say stop now or atleast add some test to the cycle at 500mgs a week and run the deca at 300-400 the whole way through....no need to taper down from where u r starting in week 3...
    just my opinion man...
    good luck

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    shud and cptsteele are right on bro...

Personally, I love deca . But EVERY cycle has to have a Test base. You can do test by itself, but not deca.

A test en (or cyp) cycle of 500mgs/wk and deca 300mgs/wk is a GREAT cycle. STop now, take some clomid if you want, but at only 2 weeks you are probably going to be fine. Then get you some test en or cyp and start over. NO big deal, just do it right bro.

Do a search on "deca dick" and you will see what some of the chances you are taking bro. Just trying to help you out here, not flaming. Ask any further questions you have!

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you can mix your test and deca together so you won't even be giving yourself any additional shots!!

peace

ttgb

buckwheat is offline Associate Member

2 lone deca cycles

ive done 2 deca cycles no test,never got deca dick.i had good gains too.kept most of my gains too.from now on though i always add test in my cycles.everyones different.by the way i never used clomid after those deca cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    ive done 2 deca cycles no test,never got deca dick.i had good gains too.kept most of my gains too.from now on though i always add test in my cycles.everyones different.by the way i never used clomid after those deca cycles.
    what your cycle looked like....how much did you gain...thanks

PS-tryingtogetbig---THANKS A LOT

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    BOTH TOMES I GAINED AROUND 25 POUNDS KEEPING 18-20 POUNDS.GAINED SOME FAT TOO THOUGH.A GOOD AMOUNT OF STREGHNTH.FIRST TIME I ONLY HAD ONE 10ML BOTTLE OF BROVEL DECA 200. I SHOT FOR 6 WEEKS. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information