Terinox is offline The One & Only

Pill VS Liquid Clen

Which do you guys think is better. The pill or the liquid form of Clenbuterol . Also...so many people have different opinions on how to take it. I've read people say take it 4 weeks straight, you will lose good weight. Others say, take it, two weeks on and then two weeks off. I've even heard some say two days on and two days off. So which is it??? I would want to use Clen strictly for weight loss, and I would like to drop from 180 pounds, which I am now, to about 160 in the next two/three months. How much of the Clen would I have to go on. I was thinking something like:

Week 1 - 1234566
    Week 2 - 6666666
    Week 3&4 - Ripped Fuel 4pill/day
    Week 5 - 1234566
    Week 6 - 6666666
    Week 7&8 - Ripped Fuel 4pill/day

And then I would do all the above once more, right after, so basically it's a total of 4 months. How much weight could I look to be losing there. Is that too much?? Should I not go on the Clen for that long???

I have also heard that with Clen you barely lose any of the muscle when you are losing weight. How true is this? And does it work really different for different people?

Also, while I'm on it, I was planning to do cardio 6 days a week. Take sunday off. For cardio, I would switch from one hour of bike on the first day, with one hour of step machine the next day, and keep alternating. I would obviously drink plenty of water. About 1 gallon+ (6litres+).

How does this sound??? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know i've asked about Clen before, and there are plenty of posts about it But answer this one thoroughly and I won't bug u guys with any more Clen questions

Thnx
    Terinox

bump

bump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Terinox...when you say liquid clen are you refering to clen pump or the injectable clen (thermo clen)? I've heard great things about the thermo clen and will be running it as part of my cutting stack.

Dosages look good, but no need to taper back up on week 5...you can start at 6 tabs per day on day 1.

Thnx.

Yes, i was refering to the clen pump. I heard you can mix with a drink (orange juice) and drink it like that.

And what about the Ripped Fuel, should I go with that, or an ECA that I make myself? And okay, I won't taper on week 5

Thnx
    Terinox

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Yes, i was refering to the clen pump. I heard you can mix with a drink (orange juice) and drink it like that.
    Yes...or you can spray it on your food. As far as a good ECA...Ripped Fuel is good, but you can save some $$$ if you look around a little. Go to the supps forum and do a search for ECA.

potent is offline Junior Member
    ephedrine isn't exactly safe especially when running it with clen . i'd be careful.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Terinox! have you talked to our friend yet?

Or are you still undesided?

Pete has pretty much confirmed everything i've told you!

Hey Terinox, I use the Clen Syrup that your speaking of made by Boehringer Ingelheim (Ventipulmin). Works great. Don't bother mixing it with juice. You don't need a lot for good results and most of it will end up sticking to the inside of the glass. Just pump it into a spoon and wash it down with a glass of water. It doesn't taste that bad. Kinda like cough syrup w/o the fruity flavour. I'm sure we're talking about the same brand, because I get mine from around your area and that's pretty much the only kind floating around most of Ontario.

Alright cool, thnx for the advice. However, I think i'm gonna end up going with the pills.

Terinox

Thread Information