RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

My new Years Resolution stack.

First to all who remember me saying I was gonna stay off the sauce and cut for a while.....I lied

I posted this on AF but I thought I'd see what the people at home felt.:

I've planned on running this stack for a long time but I was building my powder supply with different stacks first.

Well on Jan 1st the waiting is over. I just need to try to mix up some crystal and its on.

T3 (full cycle)
    day 1-3 200mg DNP (crystal)
    day 3-20 300-400mg DNP (we'll see how the 200mgs go)
    Ldex .5 mg ed and nolva at 40mg starting at ass soon as DNP is over (help to cut estro related fats that I carry so well).

after Dnp is done
    1-7 week var 50 mg ed
    1-13 week eq 100mg ed
    1-14 week prop 100 ed
    7-14 week
    tren 75mg ed

I'm 265 and 17% bf looking to cut up some and retain as well as maybe ad some lean muscle. I've ran DNP once and peaked at 600mg but it was powder.

I was thinking about switching the prop with Suspension and maybe running test while on the DNP too to help with my work outs. Last time out I only got myself to the gym the first half of the DNP. After to that I just laid on the couch all day
    Last edited by RON; 12-05-2003 at 11:07 AM.

thats a dam good resolution. let us know how things turn out in the future. good luck to you bro.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Why not run the var at the end? If coming off test and tren I couldn't see it too difficult to come off anavar or is that the point?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't see how the hell your gonna stay on DNP that long. That's just crazy to me, but good luck.
    Also I wouldn't switch to sus, prop will work better IMO.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    20 weeks of DNP crystal....****, you are going to be miserable!!!! What's your diet going to be for those 8 months? That's going to be an important factor in my opinion.....

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I think it looks good, if u switch to sus i would run it EOD... I would also extend the var and run it to the end....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    lotta dnp and t3....holy cutter
    looks good where the var is, i would bump up the fina to 100mg/ed

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That's one Hell of a cycle, Ron. Let us know how it goes.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the cycle Ron.

The 20 weeks on DNP may look a little crazy to some but your talking about keeping it between 200-400mg so I think you will be ok. Now if you were going 600+ I would tell you that you were freakin nuts.

D

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I like the cycle Ron.

The 20 weeks on DNP may look a little crazy to some but your talking about keeping it between 200-400mg so I think you will be ok. Now if you were going 600+ I would tell you that you were freakin nuts.

D
    20 weeks is crazy. Its 20 days. **** you must have thought I was trying to out do bdtr I re wrote so it looks better. BTW thats 400 of crystal dnp. I have no experience with crystal but cycleon says its pretty nasty.

Big boy, why would you shoot Suspension eod. I was thinkin twice a day because of its short half life. I have the prop but I would like to try something new

Bartleby is offline Member
    sorry but none of you guys are reading his post correctly...the dnp is 20 DAYS!! not 20 weeks...anyway it looks good and go with the prop IMO...good luck

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    20 weeks is crazy. Its 20 days. **** you must have thought I was trying to out do bdtr I re wrote so it looks better. BTW thats 400 of crystal dnp . I have no experience with crystal but cycleon says its pretty nasty.

Big boy, why would you shoot Suspension eod. I was thinkin twice a day because of its short half life. I have the prop but I would like to try something new
    LOL, yeah I meant 20 days. Subliminaly I must have typed weeks due to reading the other responses.

D

First to all who remember me saying I was gonna stay off the sauce and cut for a while.....I lied
    That's the Spirit Champ!

Thread Information