Thread: Omg!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Omg!!

Dudes! I just can not believe the wealth of information on this gawd dang site!! I just spent the whole night studying about fina, synovex, conversion kits, and why sustanon should be injected daily. That and I got a wealth of information off of basskillers site. All hail oh mighty basskiller!!

I orderd my first conversion kit and fina. Also ordered me a bottle of B12 30ml for daily injects also. Love that stuff. Soon as basskiller fix's his link to synovex conversion im going to study that and do that one too. That is so freakin awesome. Can we say sheet gawd da m n, gawd da m n sheet?!?!

And the idea of the sustanon injection daily. Guys I have been saucing for over a decade WRONG! Man I had some serious dumb azz street knowledge goin on let me tell ya. I seen all the arguments on sustanon and I didnt get involved because I wanted to do my own research and figure it out. I know others still argue its ok to take weekly doses which you can still grow...BUT You dont get constant blood levels with the short and long esters in sustanon. You blood levels are doing a freakin roller coaster. Sheet it all makes sense now. N that formula basskiller suggests is awesome. This is my idea to get the full affects of sustanon. Going to take a bottle of my conversion kit or I'll just pour it in a **** coke bottle...lol j/k all my amps and take 1 cc doses daily at maybe 100mg daily to keep constant levels and get the proper benefits of the esters.

N what do you guys think of B12. I used to get a box of it I think it was like 20 in a box and take it daily. I used to just suck it up in the syringe along with anything else for the day but I never really knew if it was actually working. Was I getting energy from the testosterone level increase or the stamina from the B12 shots daily? Both maybe? Does it really matter? I like just adding it all in there anyways hell I say more the marrier just cuz its cheap anyways and I like the idea of more more more...

What ya think? B12 a waste?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I dont think its a total waste, obvious docs give em to people who are deficient. But yes I learn alot everyday here. It's a great community.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best site on the internet

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I like it here too.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im just going to bump this again for the day. I feels no love from my iron brothers...lol I am seeing the light and I needs to brag.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...It's funny how much different the knowledge on the streets and in the gyms is from the truth, isn't it? I really never paid much attention to what guys were talking about in the gym around me before I started to become interested in using steroids . Now it baffles me just how wrong most of these guys are about how they do certain things. If you want to learn about something, the internet has an infinite amount of information at your fingertips. It also has incredible sites like this to organize and help make sense of this information. I love it!

-moto

Thread Information