Thread: Cycle help

stags06 is offline Junior Member

Cycle help

sorry about the dumb post ..i shoulda put down what i wa sthinkin of doin too..

i wanted to run Deca , Primo, Winny, and Sust or Tren with nolva all the way through and clomids at the end and for about a 3-4 weeks after...wanted it to be a 3-4 month cycle....is this stupid or good????

ne suggestions..i already have the deca n winny

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stags06
    sorry about the dumb post ..i shoulda put down what i wa sthinkin of doin too..

i wanted to run Deca , Primo, Winny, and Sust or Tren with nolva all the way through and clomids at the end and for about a 3-4 weeks after...wanted it to be a 3-4 month cycle....is this stupid or good????

ne suggestions..i already have the deca n winny
    What is your age, stats?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    What is your age, stats?
    im 22 5'11" 195lbs 12%bf college hoceky player

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stags06
    im 22 5'11" 195lbs 12%bf college hoceky player
    ok
    IMO you should get some Test Ethanate or Cyp and run that for a first cycle. Important to see how you react to the test, if you toss other compounds in you will not know what is doing what. As a college athlete, will you have drug tests? If so Deca not a good choice for you because of its extremly long half-life and detection time. As far as primo, are you sure it's legit? Lotta fakes.
    1-10 500mg TestE or Cyp/week
    1-10 .5ml l-dex/ed
    8-12 50mg Win/ed
    12-15 Clomid
    Winnie has harsh sides, used to cut...Is only useful if your bf% is low...As a hockey player do you wanna cut?

I agree with that... as a first cycle stick to test. There is no point in stacking a ton of stuff when you don't yet know how you'll react to test. Besides a good 500mg/WK test cycle is a rock solid mass builder.

If there is any chance of testing, stay the heck away from deca . It can be detected in your system over a year after use.

I am not even sure I'd throw the winny in for a first cycle myself... ED injects of anything may be a little nasty on someones first cycle, and it's effects may not be desirable on a hockey player (the dry joints alone would have killed me...). Just my opinion of course.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I agree with that... as a first cycle stick to test. There is no point in stacking a ton of stuff when you don't yet know how you'll react to test. Besides a good 500mg/WK test cycle is a rock solid mass builder.

If there is any chance of testing, stay the heck away from deca . It can be detected in your system over a year after use.

I am not even sure I'd throw the winny in for a first cycle myself... ED injects of anything may be a little nasty on someones first cycle, and it's effects may not be desirable on a hockey player (the dry joints alone would have killed me...). Just my opinion of course.

Red
    this is my third cycle so far....past cycles include sust,winny, dbol and reforvant-b

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro your picking the right drugs to run...its hard to find legit primo... try this

sust 750mg (1-14)
    primo 400mg (1-14)
    tren 75mg ed (10-17)
    winstrol 50mg ed (12-17)

id al;so run nolvadex for pct. it gives great results combined with clomid...MM

Thread Information