coronahold34 is offline Associate Member

Got the FLU mid cycle need help

I have the symptoms of the flu and im at the start of the 7th wk of my cycle. . .500mg sust/wk. . and started winny 50mg eod 2 wks ago. . .monday i started having symptoms of the flu but just worked thru it. . .now im runnin a temp and my stomach is hurting. . .not like a stomach ache but more internal it feels on my left side(got paranoid bc this started a wk after i started the winny not sure if they are related though) .....So my question is, should i still inject this sat when im due for my next injection. . .also how long should i take off from lifting if i should take off at all. . .also, the winny is soooooo painful and like i said, i started gettin pains in the stomach around the same time i started the winny (wk later) will it hurt my cycle to drop the winny from my cycle....im runnin the sust for 10wks. . . .thanks bros.....
    EFF

bump

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Like many before have posted this similar thread I have said dont do **** until it has passed. I know you think time is against you but if you dont get better than you will lose even more. Trust me hittin the weights hard before you are better is the worst thing to do. I had the 3 day flu right at the beginning of my cycle and just rested. Use the time to do even more research and stay hydrated at a minimum. Get better.

ok thanks grover

Thread Information