Thread: Help!!!

bermbuster67 is offline New Member

Question Help!!!

I wanted to start a new cycle. IM 23 years old 6 2, 180 pounds. spends lots of time in the gym and race motocross/ supercross on the weekends. I don't want to be huge when i get done i just want to be as strong as possible and weigh 200 to 205 pounds. If i get much bigger than 210 it will hurt me in my racing. I was going to start with 400/week of deca . I also have access to sus250, equipoise and arastat 2500. What is the best route to take. I did a 10 week cycle of sus a few years back and saw good results. Thanks for the help.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermbuster67
    I wanted to start a new cycle. IM 23 years old 6 2, 180 pounds. spends lots of time in the gym and race motocross/ supercross on the weekends. I don't want to be huge when i get done i just want to be as strong as possible and weigh 200 to 205 pounds. If i get much bigger than 210 it will hurt me in my racing. I was going to start with 400/week of deca. I also have access to sus250, equipoise and arastat 2500. What is the best route to take. I did a 10 week cycle of sus a few years back and saw good results. Thanks for the help.
    Well I think the best thing to do is to comment on each one of the compounds individually. Deca will make you gain size and strength, but will also make you retain a noticable amount of water. It is also quite harsh on your system, so if you run DECA i suggest you run PCT starting 2 weeks after last DECA shot. 300mg Clomid first day, 100mg clomid days 2 - 11 and 50mg clomid 12 - 21.
    Sust is a bit of a harsh test, I would go with a single ester, maybe test enth. EQ maybe your best option, as it will increase strength and size, however not as much as Deca, but you will also not retain as much water.
    You said right now you weigh 180 lb, and shooting to 200 to 205. What I would do is run Test enth if you can with deca for 10-12 weeks, then the PCT afterwards. Take some time off after this cycle, then run a cycle based around EQ and more test, this will be your shredding cycle.
    Just my input.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    If your only going to run one of those than definatly go with the test for obvious reasons that have been discussed a hundred times...I have tried to cycle without test and to be honest is was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    180lbs - 200 or 205 is a pretty huge gain bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Well I think the best thing to do is to comment on each one of the compounds individually. Deca will make you gain size and strength, but will also make you retain a noticable amount of water. It is also quite harsh on your system, so if you run DECA i suggest you run PCT starting 2 weeks after last DECA shot. 300mg Clomid first day, 100mg clomid days 2 - 11 and 50mg clomid 12 - 21.
    Sust is a bit of a harsh test, I would go with a single ester, maybe test enth. EQ maybe your best option, as it will increase strength and size, however not as much as Deca, but you will also not retain as much water.
    You said right now you weigh 180 lb, and shooting to 200 to 205. What I would do is run Test enth if you can with deca for 10-12 weeks, then the PCT afterwards. Take some time off after this cycle, then run a cycle based around EQ and more test, this will be your shredding cycle.
    Just my input.
    Pumped, you have to wait a minimum of 3 weeks before starting pct after deca. Also it is not Harsh on the system at all. In fact, there is nothing that makes my joints feel better. It does shut down your hpta harder than most, but I wouldn't call that harsh.

Also bro, if you run deca without test, you risk deca dick. I like the sust deca stack even though most guys on here prefer test E.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    Precisely.
    I don't wanna gain much, just 20-25 lbs
    I'm not flamin' you Bro, but that is a pretty high expectation.
    Though if that's the kind of gains you're lookin' for, you Could get that Miracletest 1000 from Majikwand Labratories

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Pumped, you have to wait a minimum of 3 weeks before starting pct after deca . Also it is not Harsh on the system at all. In fact, there is nothing that makes my joints feel better. It does shut down your hpta harder than most, but I wouldn't call that harsh.

Also bro, if you run deca without test, you risk deca dick. I like the sust deca stack even though most guys on here prefer test E.
    Correct, aside from shutdown, Deca is by far one of THE gentlest, especially for the gains you get.

Thanks for the help guys. This may sound dumb but what does pct stand for?

Thanks for the help guys. This may sound dumb but what does pct stand for?
    Post Cycle Therapy ...come on Bro, you're scaring me.

Go get 5-10 thousand IU of HCG ,(and some Bacteriostatic water to dilute it) 60 Clomid, and a bottle of 100 20mg Nolva......NOW!

sorry man im not up to date on this juice talk im trying.. Need to start leanring some place.. Peace...

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    sorry man im not up to date on this juice talk im trying.. Need to start leanring some place.. Peace...
    No problem man, just do a little more research before u start sticking needles in yourself. What I mean by Deca being harsh is that, it shuts u down a bit, so PCT is really nice afterwards so you don't lose your new gains, and also don't lost motivation form lack of natural test production. What you want to run for PCT is clomid. Clomid will help you with regaining teh ability to naturally produce test. The Deca will be really nice for motocross because it alleviates joint pains VERY effectively.

You're here, soon you'll be sounding like the Natives

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    big gain but possible I was 180 9 weeks ago now i am 205

I think i am going to run with deca and sus for this cycle and go a differnt route for the next cycle. shredd down with the eq and some thing else mixed in.. I have talk to some other guys that race and that was the route some told me to take.. Some of the roids i have bin told cause real bad arm pump while racing. So i think those two are my best bet to use this cycle.. GO big #67

I think i am going to run with deca and sus for this cycle and go a differnt route for the next cycle. shredd down with the eq and some thing else mixed in.. I have talk to some other guys that race and that was the route some told me to take.. Some of the roids i have bin told cause real bad arm pump while racing. So i think those two are my best bet to use this cycle.. GO big #67
    A-Bombs pump me So Bad that I don't even consider it a good thing.
    Oh, and tell Ricky Hi for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    big gain but possible I was 180 9 weeks ago now i am 205
    MAN, that's Grrrrreat Hydro Man!
    J/k...I'm sorry Bro, I couldn't help it

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    MAN, that's Grrrrreat Hydro Man!
    J/k...I'm sorry Bro, I couldn't help it
    hey believe it or not I am rather vascular right now

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    hey believe it or not I am rather vascular right now
    Bro if you're up 25 lbs in 9 weeks and still Veiny, then you've got it goin' on!

Thread Information