Slyder is offline Junior Member

Vets and mods:is it possible to use t-3 while bulking to build muscle, yet burn fat?

I have been bulking and put on a bit too much around my waist. I also started a cycle of d-bol and Cyp and wwill add Fina for 8 weeks and Prop the last 2. My friends invited me to go to Florida with them for Spring break which would be 3 weeks after my cycle is over. If i throw in T-3 for the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle can I lean out while holding onto most of the gains I make as well?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yes. You can use T3 to cut during a cycle, while preserving muscle. Cycleon recommends running 25mcg/day during your cycle. Switch over to clen /ECA a couple weeks before PCT so you are not recovering HPTA and Thyroid function concurrently. This will prevent a rebound and keep your body burning that fat away.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'm not a vet or mod...can't answer.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you stand a very good chance of losing muscle if using t3 while not on cycle....

w8tlifterty is offline New Member
    Bump this one up....also been trying to decide how to use T3 in my bulking cycle, and my bulker starts Monday . Done a search and looked for studies on the net, but no luck on the best way to use during a mass cycle...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I use t3 at 50mcg ed throughout my bulking cycles, it allows me to process more nutriants and better utilize protien while eating 6k cals a day. Dont try and lose fat and bulk at the same time, its too seperate stages and if you attempt both at once, then expect to short change yourself on both accounts.

w8tlifterty is offline New Member
    Hey Bdtr, or anyone for that matter...
    is it safe to run it at 25-50mcg for 16+ weeks, with of course a quick ramp up and a long, slow ramp back down..

Thread Information