gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

just something i thought of while reading another post

ok... as most of you know when you inject not all of the juice goes in... some of it is left in the needle. I was wondering if you could leave a little bit of air at the top near the plunger so that when you inject you put everything in and dont leave any of the good stuff behind.

Sorry.... i just want to get ALL of the goodies into me

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    the amount in the needle is incredible small, don't forgot, alot of that is oil/water, so what, you're missing 1 or 2 mcg of the compound?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    there's an idea, load up some oil in the needle first, then the juice on top and plunge away!

yeah bu there is also the part of where the needle attaches... right where the plunger ends. it makes the difference between 1cc and 0.8 of a cc for me usually. i know its not alot but it adds up in the end

Bro the loss is not worth thinking about... you probabkly lose more when you push the air out of the pin and dribble a drop down the needle.

If you really want to compensate, add 1/10th of a cc when drawing, but well... I wouldn't bother.

Red

Im gonna try it next time (Monday). I'll see how it goes. In the end every last little bit counts.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you fill up 0.3cc's extra then (it can't be 0.8)? I doubt that extra percentage of a cc will really hurt your wallet in the long run. And even if there is some left in, you will have a constant loss of the same percentage on every inject, so your levels of the compound will be stable no matter what.

Oh, and this has been brought up waaaay too many times. Search next time please.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you are only getting 0.8ml per ml injected then you are doing something wrong. I think that you are overestimating the amount left in the syringe. It's not enough to make a difference.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's somewhere between .05 and .1 ml left in the pin/syringe with each inject, depending on the size pin you are using. You can add a little air on top of your gear to push this out if it concerns you that much. Ideally, you should just compensate for this loss when planning your cycle. From a 10ml vial, you normally only get the use of 9-9.5ml. Just account for this when you buy your gear and plan out your cycle.

-moto

I know... I wasnt making a big deal of it.... I was just thinking out loud. And I'm also using amps so i cant really draw anything extra.

Thread Information