Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Yes...another gyno question...

I've been on a deca - enan for 3 weeks.(10 in the whole cycle). Gyno is something that I am terrified of and I keep checking all the time. I now notice that under my right nip it feels like a little tiy lump. Is this possible after only 3 weeks?( Deca 600ew- enan 500ew) Is it possible that I am just really paranoid and I am just freaking myself out? I have my nolva but I think I may be just freaking out. Thanks to members for all advice given........later

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking the nolva?

Indeed, are you using your nolva? Also do you feel a burning or warm sensation in your nip?

Red

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    correct me if im wrong but nolva does not help deca gyno.i can't remember what the stuff is called but there is something that will help with deca.

I did a search on deca gyno in the search button and bromo was the name of the stuff for deca. i would do the search if iwas you.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro good point, deca gyno is progesterone related so nolva won't do much for that. But it will help with the test gyno. I also read that other bros use winny to prevent the deca gyno as well... Bromo should work, too.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I feel no burning or itching at all. The lump is very small thats why I was wondering if it was even a lump or if I was just paranoid. Can gyno symtoms start after only 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I feel no burning or itching at all. The lump is very small thats why I was wondering if it was even a lump or if I was just paranoid. Can gyno symtoms start after only 3 weeks?
    yes.

by the way bro. i'm on the basicly the same cycle. being a little paranoid is a good thing but if you set around and play with your nipples all day you are bound to make them a little sore. take your nolva and if you start to lactate it is probably from the deca . if so do a search on the top right hand side and it will give you all the info you need.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    take your nolva and if you start to lactate it is probably from the deca.
    You took the words right out of my mouth

Nolva (or A-Dex) should always be taken as a preventive measure when on test. Besides it helps keep the bloat down, for that reason alone it's a must.

I would not worry too much about progesterone gyno unless your lactating, then hit the bromo.

Red

mjb
    mjb is offline New Member
    i'm pretty sure you should lower the dosage of the deca ,and make sure you run the test past the deca

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    correct me if im wrong but nolva does not help deca gyno.i can't remember what the stuff is called but there is something that will help with deca.

I dont think you can actually get gyno from deca . I screwed up my first cycle thinking that what i had was 1cc=100mg even though it said 300 on the box. I was a newbie i didnt know what the 300 meant. So for weeks i was supposed to inject 400mg so i injected 4cc which turns out to be 1200mg a week. I didnt have the slightest appearance of any gyno related sides.

Thread Information