Thread: New cycle

Billmister is offline Member

New cycle

I'm not a beginner on cycles, so i know what i'm doing. I know what i need for anti's, etc... All i want is ideas on my next cycle guys.

I want to do deca , test prop, Winstrol . what do you think about this.

weeks 1-12 400mg Deca
    weeks 5-15 500mg Test Prop
    weeks 9-15 350mg Stanzolol

Start clomid when i'm done with week 15.
    I'll have tamoxifen in hand (nolvadex )

Why start test prop in weeks 5???... Because i don't mind having to wait 5 weeks untill deca kicks in.. and when it does i want to take effect with the test prop.

Goal... Gain Muscle mas, mass
    No bloat... My goal...
    get from 170lb - 195-200lb...

Right now i'm 165lb... I can def gain the 5lb untill i get the gear for my horse = )
    Stats:
    5'6
    165lb

physio_sport is offline Banned
    if you frontload the deca you wouldnt have to wait as long.

yeah but i don't mind waiting... Besides higher mg will give me scar tissues sooner... i'm using.

My gluts, thighs, delts, bice, trice shots

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i wouldnt run that cycle the way you have planned. why would you run decas alone for the first 5 weeks...BIG MISTAKE BRO!..try this

deca 400mg (1-12)
    test cyp 600mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)

Madmax i'm going to follow your cycle just because i respect your ideas and from what i've read are always right. YOu have great knowledge. But let me ask you... Is their anyway i can kill the cyp and replace it with prop?... the thing is, i'm not that good with all that bloat... bad experience keeping my gains from it... any ideas for stuff like cyp,enthenate.. all that... I have a really hard time keeping the gains...what do you think?

thanks bro, i didnt know how much you like ed injections, thats why i reccomended cyp. if you dont mind the injections id run prop handsdown...you might think about adding adex in your cycle at .5mg ed throughout your cycle, but not during pct...id also change the deca to eq and run it at 400mg for weeks (1-12)..most your water retention weill come from the deca...something to think about bro....good luck bro, hope you enjoy your cycle...MM

hey madmax better yet... can you please prepare a long cycle consisting of component i have listed above?... A cycle lasting 20 weeks, if possible 25. i would greatly appriciate it.

i like eq.. i've done it on almost all my cycle... but for this cycle deca is a gainer... Yes i quit enjoy ed shots... Accually i've come to like them (weird?)...

I would like to use deca please if i can... A long cycle? Can you help me?... 20-25 weeks long. If needed i will use cyp... let me know what i can use to make that long cycle possible. thanks

bro how many cycles have you done. i could come up with alot of good cycles depending on how much you can afford and how many you've ran in the past...let me know...MM

bro 20 weeks of prop sucks, i did a prop, fina, and masteron cycle over the summer and ran it 20 weeks. and at 2 shots per day it got old really fast....MM

Jackman is offline Banned
    no offence bro but you sound like you have done a bunch of cycles... and you only weight 165? doesnt seem right to me. maybe you need to get you pct more in order? -peace-

20 weeks of prop and fina! ikes i did 8 weeks of both and wanted to kill myself! i did them all in my glutes. Well 1 in my quad and couldnt walk for 5 days. im scared to spot inject

Jackman no offence taken, i understand and see where your comming from.. Your right i only weigh 165lb... Most of my cycles were **** ups because everytime i finished i would have to travel and since in another country i didn't workout or eat my meals i lost it... and others, i might of had a good cycle, but not the good idea of nutrition to help me gain more and keep... With my last cycle i got it down now... Gained and only lost 2lb from my last cycle... and power is accually getting a little bit stronger... a little... but really maintaining no prob. Winters here so i'm eating like a 9 month old pregnant lady = )

haha good to hear you have things in order. good luck in your next cycle -peace-

1-5 500mg Test prop
    1-18 750mg Sus (can i change this?? i hate the acne i get from sus)
    1-18 400mg Deca
    16-21 50mg Winstrol ED
    1-18 .5mg ed
    then comes the clomid post therapy... Can i change the sus to anything else?... Anything but sus and enth, cyp?

Reason:
    Cyp-Hard for me to keep any gains
    Sus-really bad acne
    enth-same as cyp

extend the prop?

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    i like eq.. i've done it on almost all my cycle... but for this cycle deca is a gainer... Yes i quit enjoy ed shots... Accually i've come to like them (weird?)...

I would like to use deca please if i can... A long cycle? Can you help me?... 20-25 weeks long. If needed i will use cyp... let me know what i can use to make that long cycle possible. thanks

i am doin a similiar cycle january 5 2004
    test prop 500mg week 1-15
    equipiose 400mg week 1-15
    winstrol 50mg eod week 10-15

i cant wait to get started please post results as i will we gain see how we gain from the deca and the eq.... train hard good luck

Doc....

Thread Information