Thread: legal roids

chazz is offline Junior Member

legal roids

what would be the best legal stuff to take that i would gain from i had a bad exprience so any help would be great

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    bad experience with what??? what are you goals. sloppy post bro, what are you asking??? search the supplement forum.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    none!!!!!!!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a bad experience once too. After about 10 shots of Rumplemintz one night...

And honestly, that probably wasn't as much of a waste of money as "legal steroids " are. What an oxymoron that is! Find me some "legal marijuana" while you are at it!

-moto

chazz is offline Junior Member
    i took some durateston 250 broke out with a rash under both arms an on my waste an but so i would say im looking for supplements that are just as good for gain

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    good luck. if you find supps that can match gear, you will be one wealthy person!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    good luck. if you find supps that can match gear, you will be one wealthy person!!
    Some of these 1-test undeconate or 1-test cypionate are supposedly as good as EQ or Fina. The 1-test cyp can be injected, 1-test undeconate has the same delivery system as anadiol. I've tried the 1-test undeconate and it is definately stronger then old 1-testosterone tabs.

We need to make a forum just for all the post about people asking about legal steroids ...............FOR THE LAST TIME THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    We need to make a forum just for all the post about people asking about legal steroids...............FOR THE LAST TIME THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!
    Actually on the other boards, there are some using 1-test injectables or methyl 1-testosterone and finding it actually works and stacks with real testosterone quite well. Take any 1-test product without testosterone and its benefits are counteracted by a deficiency in real testosterone produced by the 1-test shutting down the HPTA. Same happens when taking Fina or EQ without real testosterone as well. Some of the better 1-testosterone products can be worthwhile when stacked with testosterone enanthate . Remember 1-testosterone is only similar to testosterone in name. Its effects are most similar to bolanone (like Fina and/or EQ).

Thread Information