Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

I got some Yohimburn today in the mail

I want to start taking it to see if it works in burning fat in stubborn fatty areas, like the chest, love handles, and above the elbow. I heard it causes water retention though, do you think i should wait till i have some liquidex on hand or just start it now cause i was planning on taking it along with my first cycle. Anyone have any experience with this stuff? ...I'll let you guys know how it works.

_SOLID

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be rid of the water in about 2 weeks after. One thing I did hear about yohimburn is it may be a good Idea to add some Yohimbine hcl to make it stronger. I bought some Yohimbine hcl and am mixing it with a carrier (pretty much the same thing). I've been debating on whether to just do it or wait for my cycle like you. About the liquidex I don't think it is needed IMHO. Good luck Bro, I hope this stuff works as good as I hear.

Ron - Yohimburn is the same as yohimbine hcl, it's just already mixed with a carrier of pure aloe vera gel, distilled H20, Peppermint, and Glycerin. And I've also heard that taking liquidex along with Yohim...can produce even greater results. Hence my question. I hope it works good too...so far all I've heard is nothing but good. What kind of water retention should I expect? Sort of like while on creatine?

_SOLID

RON
    Solid, This is what macro said in one of his post on elite "stacking arimidex and yohimbine can be very beneficial in attacking estrogenic fatty deposits (perhaps especially soft tissue gyno)" I had to go over my research. Macro has yohimbine down pat. So I would say liquidex would be good. Also I knew yohimburn was the same as yohimbine, but I was told that it could use some more yohimbine to strengthen it. As for the water retention I really can't say yet cause I just got mine too. I was told it wasn't bad though. Not bad as opposed to what I couldn't tell ya.

yeah I got my info from MACRO at EF great post huh? FUCKING long as shit.

peace homie- thanks for the input.

_SOLID

RON
    One of the best post I've read. If you've read it I probably didn't help much. If anyone has some first hand experience with yohimbine. Post it. I'd like to get some input and Im sure solid would too.

any YOhimBE users out dere?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yohimburn, huh? Did you get that over at the Anabolic Fitness site? I remember when they decided on the product name for that one over at Elite. I forget who came up with the title.

Nathan

yeah bro I picked some up at AF. Haven't tried it yet though. I think I'm gonna wait till I start my cycle or till the end? I don't know.

I used it twice today, feels really good..nice burn to it> I'll post results if any.

Update

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    And give a big hand to the man himself!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP

bass

marx is offline Member
    I just started using it on the nipple area of the chest. I'll keep you guy's posted on the reults. So far, used it only once, and it does live up to it's name. Hey mac, what dose do you suggest if only using on the nip area once or twice a day? I'm thinking 2on/1off...

for just the nipple..... 1/4-1/2 pippette per nipple.. this will cover some of the surrounding area.. but this is good as that tissue is, through peripheral fatty tissue aromatase production, sustaining and perhaps increasing the fatty tissue near and under the nipples.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    He said nipple!

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    for just the nipple..... 1/4-1/2 pippette per nipple.. this will cover some of the surrounding area.. but this is good as that tissue is, through peripheral fatty tissue aromatase production, sustaining and perhaps increasing the fatty tissue near and under the nipples.

Big question for you guys.. Are you talking agout treating gyno or what???? Or just suborn fat?

RON
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    Big question for you guys.. Are you talking agout treating gyno or what???? Or just suborn fat?
    For pubescent gyno but I don't think it will do anything for Anabolic related gyno. Macro would know best though.

topical yohimbine will definitely help with chest and nipple fat.. it MAY, some people have reported reduction, help to reduce hard tissue gyno-- though only by reducing local aromatase production(peripheral fatty stores are where much aromatase is produced)... THOUGH ONE MUST KEEP IN MIND THAT GYNO MAY RECEDE ON ITS OWN... SO IT MAY JUST BE A COINCIDENCE... ONLY TIME AND WIDESPREAD USE WILL TELL

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys...how about your updates on this product?

Tekto,

some of them have posted on elite.. but any updates would be appreciated.. comments etc..

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Bro, if you could, post them here please.

here are links to the some, just some there are lot

but btw- anyone here posting their results would be appreciated.. any input makes the product better.

(title is not indicative of content) stop wasting your money on yohimburn

WCP's thoughts on Yohimburn

there are a lot more but... i dont like posting out too many links

peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok , you got me hooked....is this shit controlled or can i go to my health food store and steal.....i mean buy some.

It is currently only available online, at anabolicfitness.net.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it sounds good but i have one of those "its to good to be true feelings". Let me know how you guys make out. Im curios on how long 4oz would last
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

4oz typically lasts 4 to 6weeks.

look on www.elitefitness.com for hundreds of anecdotal reports by users.

NOTE- Yohimburn is a product and registered trademark of MP Technologies LLC... thus my total bias

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You're pimping this for all it's worth...hah? Just messin bro, I might go ahead and order some. Watch that bottle get seized and the postal employees set up a controlled delivery for some yohimbe. I'd laugh and say, oooopsss....ya got me!

Thread Information