Thread: Fina and Dbol?

Baldy03 is offline New Member

Question Fina and Dbol?

Alright I was going to start taking a cycle of fina and possibly some type of test. I have been trying to look on the internet and cannot find a site to get test prop. So instead i was thinking of doing a cycle of 75mg of fina ED and also 30mg of Dbol ED. I was going to inject the fina. this would be the first time that i have injected, as well as the first time that i have taken dbol. would this be too potent of a cycle

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend you use fina at this time. Do some more research as to why I feel this way. Also, you must use test with it to retain any sex drive at all. D-bol won't cut it for your test either. Don't get in a hurry here. If you take your time it'll be much better when you do it right.

-moto

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Good mass and strength gains.

I've done cycles without test, and they suck. The gains are still good, and libido was never a problem. BUT, I just didn't feel right. A man is supposed to have testosterone in his body, for many reasons, some of them emotional. You just feel out of sorts without any test. Take at least 250 mgs/week.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately not a good plan!

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    youll be fine

i f*ck like a rabbit on DBol

dbol and fina are both heavily androgenic

your d*ck will be as hard as chinese arithmetic

an easy way to gauge whether a drug will icrease your sex drive is if it will increase aggression

the receptors for aggression in the hypothalamus are affected by androgens--just like your penis

all the andros do--ie:A50, DBol, Halo, tren , etc--and none of these are test

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not recommend Fina for a first time AAS user. It is a bit harsh, and powerful..also ED.EOD injects are not popular with newbies. Get a few cycles before trying to use Fina. Fina and Dbol are not good partners for a successful cycle. Test/Deca ..Test/Eq/..or Test E/Dbol...Test Cyp/Dbol..should be what you are looking for, provided your stats are of someone who should look to AAS. You mentioned Fina and Prop..these are excellent together..When ever I use one of them...I use the other.

Thread Information