British Bulldog is offline Junior Member

Question Tiredness on cycle.

I'm currently at the end of week 3 of a test cyp.(500mg) and d-bol(35mg) cycle.
    For the last couple of days i've been feeling extremely tired and sleepy. It's difinitely not lack of sleep because as I've been sleeping very well recently.
    I was wondering if the test is starting to kick in and whether this is the cause of my tiredness.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    It's most likely cause of the amount of test in your body. I'm almost starting week 4 of 750mg/w sust and 400mg/w deca and i feel pretty drowsy alot of the time too. It might also be because of the amount your eating. Your body needs to use its energy to digest also and when eating alot, alot of energy goes into digestion so you feel tired.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I alwasy tend get a bit tired when on cycle..rather I just sleep heavier and deeper.

paulastone is offline Member
    You feel tired becouse your body is growing in a short period of time and needs to get use to it. meening you should/might increase your cals but its totaly normal.
    drink a coffee, you will feel better

Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    It's most likely cause of the amount of test in your body. I'm almost starting week 4 of 750mg/w sust and 400mg/w deca and i feel pretty drowsy alot of the time too. It might also be because of the amount your eating. Your body needs to use its energy to digest also and when eating alot, alot of energy goes into digestion so you feel tired.
    This is basically correct.
    The basic way you grow is, you tear tissue, the tissue hemorages, you eat, the digestive system naturally starts, which uses gastric juices to digest the intake, which is derived from your blood (hence the reason you tire so easily after a big meal)
    So, your tissue is hemoraging, and gastric juices are being made from your blood as well. Then via the Bloodstream, Antibodies carrying Amino Acids/Protein etc etc, go about like little workers to "Repair" the damage you caused when working out/tearing tissue.
    So, to shorten this, you're using a lot of blood during this whole growing process, which has hightened in it's repitition. So yes, it can definitely make you tired.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    All makes sense!

This is just another one of those things. The price you pay to get big. Lethargy is is bitch I always get tired when I'm running a cycle. That's usually why I ride the ephedra dragon when I'm on.LOL

Whatcha gonna do.....

dtr98 is offline Member
    good info, on 600mg wk enan,500mg wk deca , 50mg dbol , 4 wks now and always tired, thought it was cycle.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is over 1 yr old..

dtr98 is offline Member
    and your point is???

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    his point is that the BB hasnt posted in 4 months, AND THAT THIS THREAD IS A YEAR OLD

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    well its not about whether you are educating yourself on a year old thread its about who he is talking to

9000rpm is offline Member
    I actually find myself not being able to sleep through the whole night. I am on almost the exact same cycle as he was. 400mg cyp. and 40mg Dbol (ed) I have noticed that I will wake up at around 3 to 4am every morning and then can't go back to sleep.

dtr98 is offline Member
    i thought the purpose of this board was to ask questions and learn? so if myself and MMA and 9000rpm got something from this, then it shouldn't matter the age of the question. doing a cycle is no different from anything else, no matter how long you've been doing it, there's always something to learn. alot of people forgot more than i'll ever know, so the post was worth it to me.
    God bless and happy new year

Originally Posted by Tose22
    his point is that the BB hasnt posted in 4 months, AND THAT THIS THREAD IS A YEAR OLD

yeah but human physiology hasn't changed in the past year. i've had similar problems and got something from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    well its not about whether you are educating yourself on a year old thread its about who he is talking to

Thread Information