Thread: Valium...

J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Valium...

Hey bros,

How hard is it to obtain a script for Valium? I just cant get any rest. I manage a resturaunt so usually get home around 10:30 but can't go to sleep until around 2am or so and then am up at 6am. I feel tired during the day... I know thats not enough rest for when I start my cycle. I was told Valium is an easy script in my line of work but thought I would ask here first.

Thanks

BTW Mods if this is the wrong forum please move it, I was unsure if Valium would be considered a supplement or not..

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    valium a supplement...lol
    Bro, i imagine even if you got a script, they wouldnt give you too much(and it wouldnt be just b/c of sleep issues). Have you tried any sleep aids? Prescription or not?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Try to get Ambien from your doctor regarding your lack of sleep. I have found that my doctor was far more willing to prescribe Ambien than valium for sleep. It works great and as little as 5mg will allow me to fall right asleep. The great thing about it is that I dont feel like I was hit by a truck when I wake up.

Good luck

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I got 10 mg Ambiens they put me under if I am having A hard time getten to sleep. I know how that is you get home from work late and your mind just kinda races and you cant fall asleep.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeh it will be real hard to talk a dr into valium, even the 10mg blue ones are hard to get prescribed. Trust me, I have tried. I used to like to take one when I would feel stressed at work (I am under alot of stress up here) and it would put me in a really relaxed mood without making me screw things up. I was fully focused, things just roll off your back easier. I would try pm pills like tylenol.

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    I've received Valium prescriptions online with out a problem. Just do a search for valium prescription on google and take your pick. Just make sure you choose a US company if your in teh states. You have to fill out an online "consulation" but thats it. they'll write you a prescription and mail it to you. I've done this with HCG many times as well.

Ambien didn't work very well for me but 5mg of Valium knocks me out for 8 hour with no doped up feeling in the morning.

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    valium is easy to get a script for. you just say you can't get to sleep and they will give you ambien, then you go back and say the ambien didn't work and you feel nervous before bed. They will give you valium or xanax

thanks bros time to call the DR. I have not tried any OTC pills yet as I have heard they are easier to get addicted to than Valium.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    thanks bros time to call the DR. I have not tried any OTC pills yet as I have heard they are easier to get addicted to than Valium.
    OTC addictive? Xanax & valium are addictive,axanx much more.Trust me on this one.DON'T fuck with either of them.They'll suck you in and it's HELL getting out. AMBIEN,oh buy the way, that's addictive also.Try tylenol pm first before you do anything. DB

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2 tylenol pm's pretty much 4-5 days out of the week. I get to the gym in the mornings because I just can't stand the crowds and to get to sleep at 9pm I need help. Works great but I think there has to be some type of drawback. I don't want to know so I want feel pressured to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I take 2 tylenol pm's pretty much 4-5 days out of the week. I get to the gym in the mornings because I just can't stand the crowds and to get to sleep at 9pm I need help. Works great but I think there has to be some type of drawback. I don't want to know so I want feel pressured to stop.
    DaDDY-you won't have any real problems unless you drink alcohol,that's a big no no with any tylenol products.Proven to cause liver damage.I can't take them all the time,sometimes they don't help me.Tolerance maybe. DB

guess I'll pick up some tylenol PM. Anyone try nitol (sp)

guess I'll pick up some tylenol PM. Anyone try nitol (sp)
    Bro-in the drug store there are many sleep aides.Somenex ect.Find one that works for you.None are addictive,or they wouldn't be on the shelf.check them out.Good luck on your rest.I know the feeling your going through.Peace. Db

Simply Sleep from Tylenol has the same sleep aid as Tylenol PM without the liver damaging pain realiver. Give that a try.

I'm worried about anything that I take not so much becoming addicted but I'll feel like I can't sleep without it... Anyone know if this will be the case? I have the sleepless nights about 2-3 times a week not everyday so I would not take them nightly.

I've have sleep problems whenever I'm on a cycle. I use Simply Sleep on days that I really need to get a good nights rest which is about 4 days a week. After the cycle I use 5mg valium for two days and it tends to reset by sleep patten to ~8 hours. After that I'm just fine. One thing you can do is not take any sleep aids if you don't have work or school the next day.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    It sometimes makes me wonder how easily people will pop pills to solve a problem instead of other ways.. i rememerb reading a thread abotu taking a depression medication for PCT..
    this is not a flame to anyone
    i mean if you can get ur hands on gear you can get ur hands on other presciption drugs.. dosen't mean we shoudl take them..

I agree that pills aren't the answer but after weeks of not being able to sleep and being brain dead during the day because if it worth it. In my case gear does it to me and nothiong I can do except be half asleep all day then have crappy workouts or take a sleep aid and get some rest during the cycle. For me I have no choice on a cycle.

Swellin Guest
    First, Valium and "xannies" are extremely addictive! If it comes down to that, you are at least 20 times more likely to get a scrip from a doc for xanax, than for valium.

Second, Da Bull is dead on about these two (and Ambien)...the addiction is a steep sided pit from which an escape is difficult!

Third, Tylenol PM contains both acetaminophen (tough on the liver) and diphenhydramine. Its the diphenhydramine that knocks you out. Benedryl is 25mg of diphenhydramine. Give it a try instead.

The down side to this route, is that over time you build a tolerance to the diphenhydramine. I have heard of people completely relying on Benedryl for sleep (like an addiction). They start by taking one each night. A year later, 4 per night won't work. The upside...you can lick a cat and snort ragweed (if you are into that sort of thing) without the first hint of an allergy problem.

I recommend giving the Benedyl a try (get the genric diphenhydramine...its the same stuff). Then move on to the next level if this doesn't work.

The restaurant business is an ass kicker...we own a few. Constant headaches and perpetual nightmares.

I sincerely hope can get some good rest soon.

Good Luck Bro!
    Last edited by Swellin; 09-30-2003 at 09:42 PM.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I get bad sleep habits at school.. like can't sleep at night but can't keep the head up all day...
    best solution i find is take one week and fix it by,
    durign the day refuse to even nap until ur ready to retire for the night.. , after a few days of this u will be sleeping beauty all night..
    and make sure u keep a good schedule..wake up the same tiem every day (even weeknds) and go to bed same time every day (even wekeends)
    do this for a week..

Thanks bro's not sure what the answer is at this point. An added dilemma to all this is my mother and father both have sleep apnea and I might have it also, I need to go do a sleep study and see what that says and I'll go from there... Man its just one thing after another it seems...

Thanks bro's not sure what the answer is at this point. An added dilemma to all this is my mother and father both have sleep apnea and I might have it also, I need to go do a sleep study and see what that says and I'll go from there... Man its just one thing after another it seems...
    That sounds like another good avenue to take.One thing after another,well that's life my friend,especially in the world we live in now.You also are in a high stress bussiness.Running a restaurant is a mofo.Wish you all the best. DB

WoodChuck is offline Banned

sleep apnea

sleep apnea really isn't genetic... it usually occurs in obese people who can't maintain their airways while sleeping. if you're thin i wouldn't worry about it.

woody

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Got to be careful with the ambien for sure.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I got addicted to the Valiums, not like a problem, I caught it before it got out of hand... One of my friends has pyscologic (sp?) problems and takes trazodone (sp?)
    I have been taking the trazodone she gives me and I go right to sleep at night and feel great in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_Pecs
    I've received Valium prescriptions online with out a problem. Just do a search for valium prescription on google and take your pick. Just make sure you choose a US company if your in teh states. You have to fill out an online "consulation" but thats it. they'll write you a prescription and mail it to you. I've done this with HCG many times as well.

Ambien didn't work very well for me but 5mg of Valium knocks me out for 8 hour with no doped up feeling in the morning.
    really thats fuc*ing easy

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    valiums are great i used to take them at night to relax and sleep well.. but they are adictive as well i prefer not to use them unless really necessary.... as far as getting a script hard to go into a md office and get a script... try ambien..

Doc

Thread Information