like2juice is offline Junior Member

First cycle log. Anavar + test cyp.

Well I did my first shot 3 weeks ago but I guess its not too late to make a cycle log.

Weeks 1-10 400mg of British Dragon test cyp each week. 200mg every Saturday and 200mg on every Tuesday.

Weeks 1-5 40mg British Dragon Oxandrolone each day

Have got 20g pins to draw with and 25g 1 inch to inject with.

Using Nizoral every other day and have got a tub of dandelion root tabs to take if bloat becomes unbearable.

Have got clomid and lots of Nolva for PCT.

I have done 7 injections so far and all have gone really well. Never feel any pain at all the day after, my quad is not even tender. All shots have been into right quad.

Strength is up very nicely and I think I've gained a couple of pounds of lean mass already.

I just can't wait for the test to kick in !!! I'm guessing it will kick in in the next week or so as it has already been 3 weeks and 1 day since first injection.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro glad to hear it, I think the var would of been better at the end of the cycle

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro glad to hear it, I think the var would of been better at the end of the cycle

JohnnyB
    Yeah you're probably right bro, a lot of people have said that. I just wanted to use it to kickstart.

To be honest I don't think var is worth the money, don't get me wrong its good, but I don't think I would use it again. Unless I got some free . I will probably use some dbol next time to kick start or maybe some winny.

How long you think the cyp will take to really kick in Johnny ?

Injected 1cc of test cyp into right quad again. This was my 8th injection and I have nearly finished the first vial, maybe enough for 1 more shot in this first vial.

Still waiting for the test to kick in !!! Its been 3 weeks and 3 days since first shot.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    is this the first time your using BD? i've heard a lot of good things about them, i'm going to use boldabol and trenabol on my next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    is this the first time your using BD? i've heard a lot of good things about them, i'm going to use boldabol and trenabol on my next cycle

Yep first ever cycle bro.

Thread Information