Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40lbs!!!

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

40lbs!!!

Is it possible to put on 40lbs in one year? with and without a cycle? and would it be really tough to do if it is possible I am 6' 190ish and have just gotten out of college track would like to become a solid 220-230lbs Thanks alot

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    its totally possible with gear, without..... i guess it could be, maybe. If you were to do a nice cycle its very possible. Have you ever cycled before?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    Is it possible to put on 40lbs in one year? with and without a cycle? and would it be really tough to do if it is possible I am 6' 190ish and have just gotten out of college track would like to become a solid 220-230lbs Thanks alot

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    its totally possible with gear, without..... i guess it could be, maybe. If you were to do a nice cycle its very possible. Have you ever cycled before?

Well,

I wouldn’t be so quick to say “yes definitely with a cycle.”

40lbs in one year is a lot. Regardless. The most important factors (diet, training, sleep) will be the deciding factor either way if you will put on that much “muscle weight.”

How old are you?

Doc

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    i put on about 40 lbs this year
    naturally

i got good hormones though because i'm young
    not all lean mass obviously, but still have ab lines

DocHoliday

Im 19 and in like 5 months I'll be 20

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    yes

and

yes

its possible. gotta train and eat near perfection. dont overtrain and get plenty of cals.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    40 pounds of gain is very possible! lean and 40lbs of muscle...no! but like you said you want to be solid and to different people that means different things. if your new to lifting and training your goals are very achievable!

I lifted in high school not to hard. Then I started to lift this pretty hard with my best friend I didnt eat right so I put on a couple pounds and then track took me away for my frosh year and now I am having problems back home so I have to transfer home and I cant run track at home so why not lift. now I kinda know what to eat and how to train.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i dont think you should cycle because it sounds like your not too sure what your doing as far as diet, training! stay natural for a few years bb doesnt happen overnight or everyone would look great!

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    i dont think you should cycle because it sounds like your not too sure what your doing as far as diet, training! stay natural for a few years bb doesnt happen overnight or everyone would look great!
    Exactly.

Tuff, I think you’re too young anyway. I should have waited. 40lbs is of course possible, but of lean muscle, like I said it depends solely on dedication to diet, training and sleep. Using roids is not an option you should pursue at this age. Eat and train right, and you stick around, you’ll be pleased.

Doc

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    yes

and

yes

its possible. gotta train and eat near perfection. dont overtrain and get plenty of cals.
    yes. billy hit the mark on this one !

BDTR is offline Retired
    I gained 40 lbs of LBM in a year.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    40lbs in one yr is not out of the question. I mean I watched my uncle add 10lbs on Thanksgiving Day alone.

Now if your talking adding mosty muscle then that could be very tough. But could it be done... I would say yes!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done it this year...

Do it naturally, at 19 you’re too young. End of AS story.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I did my 1st cycle this year and am half way through my 2nd right now......I have gone from 189lbs to 221lbs so far...I expect to hit 230 for the 1st time in my life by the end of this one!!!!!!

You must have your sh!t together.....in this order:
    Diet
    Training
    Rest
    Supps.(multi's and whey)
    Gear (opt.)

JMHO

D

You have to eat/sleep/sh!t bodybuilding....consider like another job. If you dont do your job you wont get paid.....in this case payment is in the form of meat! You miss a training day(work day) you dont get paid...no muscle...get it?
    It's not just a hobby any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Over 3 lbs a month of LBM consistantly for a year straight... naturally would be very tough to do.

nj juice is offline Member
    I was at 175 pounds in March, now i'm @ 210 give or take a few pounds, bf % went up a few points during first cycle, now i'm cutting...

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    It could be done..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I fixed my diet and training and i've gained 20 lbs in 3 months naturally. I'm young though too.. 21.

Thanks alot guys I needed people to believe its possible it makes it feel possible

viper702 is offline New Member
    "i've gained 20 lbs in 3 months naturally."

SURE YOU DID.... LOL!!!

Anyone who knows anything, knows that 10 pounds a year naturally is about the limit. 10 pounds in one year naturally is AWESOME! Your body simply can't add much more mass than that naturally.

People who like to lie about steroids and conceal the truth simply to disuade you from using them will tell you that you can gain just as much mass with steroids as without..it just takes longer. This is complete bull****. On this board, anytime somone says their under 21--the drinking age...no coincidence I'm sure , all of a sudden huge muscle gains of 20+ pounds can be made. Everyone has an agenda.

The most important thing is to reasearch the **** out of steroids before even thinking for a second about using them. That being said, steroids are bad for your health, but in my opinion it's a personal decision.

"Do it naturally, at 19 you’re too young. End of AS story."

Why?

I disagree. Where did the age of 21 come about? Epiphyseal plates don't close at 21... average around 18 in boys and 16 in girls.

What is the theory behind this estimate?
    This estimate of your full grown height is based upon research of child growth conducted in the United Kingdom. It is known that every human grows in about the same way. Measuring a large number of boys and girls yielded averages of growth rate, height and full grown height. In the table below you can see the resulting chart which depicts how a human grows.

The upper line depicts the height of a human, growing to average height and how it rises per year. (The blue line is for males, the pink line for females. The scale runs from 60 to 180 cm. Average height for males is 1m76 (approx. 5ft 9in), and 1m63 (approx. 5ft 4in) for females.
    The lower two lines indicate the grow rate in cm's per year. The scale (right) runs from 0 to 24 cm's.
    In their first few years, children grow rapidly. At age 6 their growth becomes less and starts to stabilise at about 7 cm's per year. Until this stage males and females are equal in height and posture.

After this relatively long stage of stable growth a growth spurt sets in, developing the human from a child into an adult. This stage for women peaks at age 12, 2 years earlier than for men. During this stage heightened hormone and activity levels promote a faster growth and development of secondary sexual characteristics. Because this stage starts two years earlier for women, girls aged 12 or 13 years are usually taller than their male contemporaries. After that, the males generally catch up and pass them again.

Females stop growing at about age 16, males about at age 18. Diseases, nutrition and stress can cause large variances in this pattern though, extending it by as much as 2 years, or bringing it to an early stop. Hence estimates based on this knowledge can be erroneous and vary by as much as + or - 5 cm's.

The program above uses the data from this research and your position on the growth chart to make a prediction of your final height. Credits for making the program go to Science North and Arjan's Tall Pages..

Check out:
    1)http://www.apex-sap.com/height.htm
    2)http://www.paediatrics.unimelb.edu.a...%20Puberty.pdf

with roids how quick could I gain 40lbs?

Ok Viper!!!

It’s not an issue about “Epiphyseal plates” it’s about hormones. At his age they can add muscle mass adequately enough. You want more info, or testimony on how messing with hormones at an early age can geek you up, ask Bdtr.

Ok Viper!!!

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    i've gained 25 in a year naturally and 30 in another year on the sauce. i was 20 when i put on the natural weight

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well as many fellow bros have said yes it is poss without and with. One genetics play huge role, diet of course rest, supps, type of workout used and many other things. I would first make small goals and go from there.

I guess i'm just going to have to post before and after pics.. The before pics are in my "precycle training diary". However, the title is a misnomer, because as you can see if you read every post, bigol legs and others convinced me to keep it natural, and i have definitely done so.

Viper, my pics from when i was 153 are in the members pics forum. When i get to 173, and it'll be long before the year is over, probably sometime around a week or two from now, i'll post them. Last night i weighed in at 169, I lost 2 lbs of food after the crap i took after the thanksgiving binge. I promise i won't keep you waiting long. And just in case you get banned in the meantime, I'll email them to you. All i need is your address.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-03-2003 at 10:46 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To young. END OF STORY. Bro, don't even think about the juice right now. Your body is producing sooo much natural testosterone , why ruin a good thing. Don't let lack of diet or dedication be your excuse to hit the sauce. AS is NOT the easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    To young. END OF STORY. Bro, don't even think about the juice right now. Your body is producing sooo much natural testosterone, why ruin a good thing. Don't let lack of diet or dedication be your excuse to hit the sauce. AS is NOT the easy way out.
    Jesus, I thought I was the only one.

Thank you BLT

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Jesus, I thought I was the only one.

Thank you BLT

Doc
    oh no you're not. I believe it totally too. The reason why is because I know it's possible to get fast gains while staying natural if you're young.

I have a honest question not to be a smart ass or anything but you say I am to young to get on "the sauce" what makes you differnt to beable to be on it?

Most of the guys start, or are a bit older. You can look at it as if their hormones have more or less “stabilized.” Right now, when you’re young testosterone levels are higher and other bodily factors that enable you to put on muscle are at their prime.

Me, I started young. I don’t condone it. I could have done it without “sauce.” I know my body could have achieved these gains naturally, but it might have taken me a few more months, but waiting would have been worth it. I don’t know if I’ve messed up my hormones, my endocrine system. You know.

I’m not trying to be a hypocrite, just giving you words from a kid who realizes his mistake.

Doc

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is possible to gain 40lbs of muscle in a year...its called..

3 grams of test a week, and 100mgs of dbol a day

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    I have a honest question not to be a smart ass or anything but you say I am to young to get on "the sauce" what makes you differnt to beable to be on it?
    I'm not on "the sauce". That's because i'm only 21.. 22 in a few weeks. I'm still making gains naturally because my diet and training are on. Does that answer your question?

i was like you once.. i thought i was doing everything perfect, and that i was at my physical natural peak.. then i got a grip on reality. I talked to people that were big naturally and asked them what they were doing. I got a lot of diet and exercise help from vets and informed members on the board. I followed it exactly.. and the results? 20 lbs in 3 months.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    3g's of test a wk and 100mg of dbol sounds like we need someone to give it a try. Just kiddin to all crazy mofos.

so what exactly could go wrong with me being younger than the people that are older?

????

basically, the endocrine system isn't fully developed until later in life. If yours is underdeveloped, running steroids now could give you permanantly lowered natural test levels as well as lowered sperm count.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Well I'm 20, I use AS. I don't condone it, but it all comes down to a personal choice... or in my case a profesional choice since I'm an entertainer and was somewhat forced into it by managment.

If your going to be dumb like me, make **** sure your PCT recovery is absolutely perfect if you want better chances of recovering.

here's a link to my before and after pics.. a little longer than 2 months of very good diet, sleep and training..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...425#post706425

Viper, you should take a look at this and call me a liar again, ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information