toshiba is offline New Member

What is true gyno?

If you don't have the lumps, but your nipples are rock hard all the time, is that gyno? Are there secondary symptoms other than the lumps associated with gyno, and do those (hard nipples, extra fat tissue around chest) eventually clear up post cycle. I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseam, but I'm getting really paranoid about this. I've been looking at my chest more than my girlfriends lately, and it's freaking her out...

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toshiba
    If you don't have the lumps, but your nipples are rock hard all the time, is that gyno? Are there secondary symptoms other than the lumps associated with gyno, and do those (hard nipples, extra fat tissue around chest) eventually clear up post cycle. I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseam, but I'm getting really paranoid about this. I've been looking at my chest more than my girlfriends lately, and it's freaking her out...
    another side..is itchyness/sensitivity.... if your niplles are rock hard lal the time but arent "poofy" there are other reasons for this..

example my buddy pierced his nipples...took out the rings..ever since his nipples have been always hard..

I've been looking at my chest more than my girlfriends lately, and it's freaking her out...HAHAH

but in all seriousness..do they hurt, itch, or feel sensitive?? and you have no lumps??? are your nipples hard even in the heat>

Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    another side..is itchyness/sensitivity.... if your niplles are rock hard lal the time but arent "poofy" there are other reasons for this..

example my buddy pierced his nipples...took out the rings..ever since his nipples have been always hard..

I've been looking at my chest more than my girlfriends lately, and it's freaking her out...HAHAH

but in all seriousness..do they hurt, itch, or feel sensitive?? and you have no lumps??? are your nipples hard even in the heat>
    Thanks bro. They never used to be sensitive, until now. In heat, they aren't hard. But if it's cold or I'm doing anything where they rub against something, like cardio, they're rock hard. They don't itch, but are a little poofier from pre cycle, no lumps at all. Thing is, they get hard at the drop of a dime. That never was the case before AS. Did a 10 week cycle of toro. 1 cc a week. Not much, but my first cycle that a friend hooked me up with. Been off for a month. I'm 24 and enjoyed the gains that I made. I admit to being ignorant on AS and anti-estrogens though, so it's my own fault for not being educated. Just wondering if it's too late to try something like clomid or nolva (sp?) if I don't have any lumps, but to get rid of this new nipple sensitivity?

fiz
    fiz is offline New Member
    true gyno is actual fibrous tissue inside your nipples. it's not fat, fat can be removed.

i used to have true gyno.. you could squeeze your nips and it would feel like there was something hard inside, like a small rock or something.

symptoms are itchyness and pain

nolvadex and other medications can help prevent, and some times reverse gyno in it's early stages. once the gyno is there and has been there for a little while it is yours to keep

i had surgery in April.. and the scars are invisible. you could never tell i've had it.

the plus side is, if you do get it you're not ****ed. the surgery is incredibly easy.. atlhough does cost a few G's.. which my insurance wouldn't cover.

Quote Originally Posted by toshiba
    Thanks bro. They never used to be sensitive, until now. In heat, they aren't hard. But if it's cold or I'm doing anything where they rub against something, like cardio, they're rock hard. They don't itch, but are a little poofier from pre cycle, no lumps at all. Thing is, they get hard at the drop of a dime. That never was the case before AS. Did a 10 week cycle of toro. 1 cc a week. Not much, but my first cycle that a friend hooked me up with. Been off for a month. I'm 24 and enjoyed the gains that I made. I admit to being ignorant on AS and anti-estrogens though, so it's my own fault for not being educated. Just wondering if it's too late to try something like clomid or nolva (sp?) if I don't have any lumps, but to get rid of this new nipple sensitivity?

hmm in july's Muscular Development they outlined a study on nolvadex ..and its uses for beating already present Gyno...here let me check it..i cant find it but basically
    it said nolvadex had a 70% success rate in fully regressing present gyno as long as it wasnt fibrous (hard) ...try 60mg a day until it starts to go away..then drop to 40mg/day until its fully away

here is what skii96 a mod from truemuscle and ironbodybuilding.com said to a similar post
    Run 2.5mg/ed of liquid femara along with 60mg/ed of novladex. Do this for at least 2 wks and if that doesnt make it go away by then go to the doc and see what he/she has to say.

or this study says:

Clin Breast cancer 2000 Sep1 Supp 1:s6873

Aromatase activity was measured after various incubation times with each anti aromatase agent at 9 concentation 10 times higher than IC50 (concentration giving 50% inhibiton) Only Exemastane (aromasin ) induced a risidual inhibition of aromatase activity after its removal, without any change in the aromatase protein level.

Nolva could and should help if it's not fiborous yet, I would run 60mg/ day and back of to 40mg until syptoms are gone.
    (All also considering if iTs not elevated prolactin levels.)

Thanks. Glad I found this board. Now I've got to locate some nolva and educate myself before I ever do another cycle. For real. The only feminine side I want to get in touch with is underneath my girl's skirt, not my chest.

Jackman is offline Banned
    will liquidex do the same thing as nolva for a treatment if u already have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    will liquidex do the same thing as nolva for a treatment if u already have it?
    \
    i haven;t heard that it can but possible your gonna have to ask someone else on that one

anyone have comments on this? and another thing what are pros and cons taking liquidex over nolva?

bump for responses plz

Thread Information