miguy is offline New Member

Angry will i see anything from this?

k im 150 lbs. lean but i have some mass to me.

my arms r pretty small, only 14 inch flexed which is 2 1/2 in biger than not flexed.

i wanna put more size mainly on my chest /shoulders and my arms as well,

i have some test 250 10ml, and i did my first shot last thurs of 1cc(every 6 days) in the butt, which hurt like hell since i did it.

do u guys tink ill gain about 10-12 , also i work out very hard with a trainer right now.

This kid i know is taking it and this is his 5th shot and has gained like 3/4-arms,3-chest,3-shoulders

i just dont wanna loose much once im done wit it, i hope test 250 doest has much water retenstion

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hey bud,
    250 mg of test a week wont do much... it sounds like you need to do A LOT more research... yes you will have a lot of water retention from test. and yes you will lose 90% of yer gains without proper PCT. you defenitly need some nolva unless you want to grow tits, and some clomid for post cycle.. by the way how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hey bud,
    250 mg of test a week wont do much... it sounds like you need to do A LOT more research... yes you will have a lot of water retention from test. and yes you will lose 90% of yer gains without proper PCT. you defenitly need some nolva unless you want to grow tits, and some clomid for post cycle.. by the way how old are you?

im 21, ya i didnt think 250/week was alot.

i tried to research on here, but my **** comp. is too slow, u think i shoot 1 cc every 3 days, and maake it a 5 week cycle ill get bigger , i dunno im lost

also if i dont want water retenstion ,should i not drink much water
    BUT THANKS FOR UR IM PUT

PCT????????
    Last edited by miguy; 12-07-2003 at 10:42 PM.

if i were you.. i would stop right now. research research and research. Wait until you have the proper gear and more of it. a 5 week cycle wont do much at all, by the time the test kicks in you will be stopping it. Yes, there are things you can take for water retention (search nolva and liquidex).

"also if i dont want water retenstion ,should i not drink much water"
    NO!!! the more water you drink, the less water retention you will have

bump... for more expierenced....

oh yeah

PCT is post cycle therapy .... you take clomid and sometimes nolva to get yer natural test levels back up and HPTA. With proper PCT you will keep most of yer gains. Stick around and you will learn all this

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop. One injection won't cause you any problems if you stop now. Hang around here for a littel while and learn some more about what you are doing to your body by injecting testosterone into it. You've come to the right place to learn a lot if you take advantage of it. Just be careful and learn all you can before continuing, bro.

-moto

MrDezel is offline Banned
    What is your past workout experience and what not? If your 21 and have been giveing it your all in diet/gym time then you should be pretty good sized... remember gear is a last ditch attempt to break that plateu

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    i'm with the other guys, stop. Save what you have and start a real cycle after alot of research. At 150 lbs you have not even come close to your natural potential. Train and eat hard. A 5 week cycle won't do anything other than waste gear and put your health in jeapordy if you ahven't done your research. Also, about your friend, it is probably just water he has gained, that and he is full of ****.SG1

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree, stop now and wait until you have researched everything. However, the comment about 250 not being enough is wrong. Alot of us grew very nicely on a first cycle of 250 of test. I put on 24 lbs and kept most of it with proper pct. If you are eating, lifting and resting right, you will definately grow off 250.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of good advice in the posts above.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Lots of good advice in the posts above.

YA GUY I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE GREAT ADVICE.

SOME TOLD ME THO IF I EAT ATON, THAN ILL GROW PRETTY GOOD ON THE TEST 250, BUT IF I DONT EAT ENOUGH ILL MOSTLY GAIN WATER,I DUNNO.

ALSO I UNDERSTAND WHAT U GUYS R SAYING ABOUT GETTING A BETTER CYCLE, BUT THE THING I HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO SPEND ON GEAR, CUZ OF CHRISTMAS COMING.

I MEAN IM NOT A PRO ON THIS STUFF, BUT I DO WORK OUT EXTREMLY HARD AT THE GYM WITH A TRAINER,AND I WORKOUT TO THE MAX(FAILURE)

MON.-SHOULDERS/BI'S WED.-CHEST/TRI'S FRI.-BACK

IS THAT AN OK SCHEDULE?

ALSO IM TAKING PROTEIN, AND WILL THAT MAKE A BIG DIFF IN SIZE I GAIN WHILE ON TEST?

WELL TY GUYS FOR ALL UR IM PUT ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    where is the leg day????

you really need to atleast do clomid for PCT or you will lose most of yer gains and have a hard time recovering.

you really need to atleast do clomid for PCT or you will lose most of yer gains and have a hard time recovering.

WELL THANKS AGAIN,, WHERE CAN I GET SOME CLOMID, CUZ I WANNA KEEP AS MUCH AS I CAN.

ALSO WHAT IS SUPER TEST 250, IS IT SUST 250, I WANTED TO LLOOK IT UP SOMEWHERE TO GET SOME INFO? HOW MANY DIFF TESTS R IN IT 3 OR 4?
    AND DO U GUYS THINK WORKING ECH BODY PART A WEEK IS BETTER FOR GAINING OR SHOULD I WORK IT TWICE /WEEK ???????????????

THANBKS GUYS
    Last edited by miguy; 12-08-2003 at 02:58 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Do more research bro

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    where is the leg day????
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Also, you have to eat a ton, no matter what dosage you take, 250, 500, 750.
    Eating, lifting and resting makes you grow. The test won't help if all 3 arent being done.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Stop Now! You'll be running the test just long enough to shut yourself down and not see any noticable gains by the end of your "5 week cycle". If you're lucky, you'll put on some water, your nuts will shrink, and then you'll be out of test, with no PCT and depressed as hell. You'll probably end up being smaller than you were when you started this so called "cycle".

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Stop Now! You'll be running the test just long enough to shut yourself down and not see any noticable gains by the end of your "5 week cycle". If you're lucky, you'll put on some water, your nuts will shrink, and then you'll be out of test, with no PCT and depressed as hell. You'll probably end up being smaller than you were when you started this so called "cycle".

Peace

-Taejoon
    agreed!!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if ur arms are 14 inches then u need to eat. AAS wont do squat w/o food. food is ur most powerfull anabolic

[QUOTE=gundam675]if ur arms are 14 inches then u need to eat. AAS wont do squat w/o food. food is ur most powerfull anabolic [/QUOT

i wasnt asking for sarcasm"this so called cycle". this is my first cycle and i dont have any more money to spend on more stuff, cuz x-mas is more important.

im asking for help

about the leg thing tho, i dont work my legs like the rest, im trying to put some size on my upper body more important. buti do run and do alittle leg exercises.

i didnt say i was doing 5 week cycle either, i asking if i should, which im not now. i think im gonna shoot every 6 days.

also im trying to eat as much as i can take in before throwing it up .

WHERE CAN I GET CLOMID WHAT I WAS ASKING BUT U GUYS JUST KEEP TELLING ME TO TAKE IT, WELL THATS Y IM ASKING WHERE TO GET IT?

NOT TRYING TO BE AN ARSE TO U GUYS, BUT I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE WANNA POUNCE ON ME, ITS HARD TO DO ALOT OF RESEARCH ON HERE CUZ FOR SOME EASON THIS SITE GOES VERY VERY SLOW AND MAKES MY COMPUTER FREEZE,

WELL THANKS AGAIN

hey bro,
    you will make some good gains at about 285mg of test a week. just make sure you get atleast 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Check your PM box.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miguy
    k im 150 lbs. lean but i have some mass to me.

my arms r pretty small, only 14 inch flexed which is 2 1/2 in biger than not flexed.

i wanna put more size mainly on my chest /shoulders and my arms as well,

i have some test 250 10ml, and i did my first shot last thurs of 1cc(every 6 days) in the butt, which hurt like hell since i did it.

do u guys tink ill gain about 10-12 , also i work out very hard with a trainer right now.

This kid i know is taking it and this is his 5th shot and has gained like 3/4-arms,3-chest,3-shoulders

i just dont wanna loose much once im done wit it, i hope test 250 doest has much water retenstion
    OK probably need 2 CC's a week to get gains you'd be happy with. The water retension... I dont know why this is brought up so much... it doesnt amount to any more then about 5 pounds and mostly as a slight loosening of the skin, nothing really puffy... this of course is considering you using estrogen control drugs like liquidex/nolva/clomid. At 2 CC's a week of testostrerone you should expect about 15 lbs kept and 20 lbs at end of cycle... 5 lbs of water retension is lost off right away at end. We are also assuming you have adequate training under your belt already and will train and eat correctly when on cycle. If you are an idiot and dont know what you are doing then all you are going to do is condition your muscles so they "wont ever" grow except when doing steroids .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Just stop your cycle and research on diet and training first. You dont need to go run out and buy more, so dont worry about the christmas time being broke situation your in.

You should be working your leggs out. You realise your body will only allow you to get so far out of porportion till it really gets hard to add any size to that part of your body right?

Fundamental exersizes like squats and deadlifts do so much more than workout your leggs anyways.

Just stop your cycle and read up and learn about how to do things without the steroids first. Then learn about how to do it with them. There is no hurry.

This site is pretty fast, check your internet connection or your computer.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    you need another vial of the test 250 along with some clomid and nolva. then read on here about what to do with all of them...

-- clocky

hey bro,
    you will make some good gains at about 285mg of test a week. just make sure you get atleast 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Check your PM box.

THANKS CONSISTENCY FOR THE PM..

250MG= 1CC, RIGHT???

WELL IF U SAID 285/WEEK IS PRETTY GOOD, CUZ WHAT ,I WAS I WAS GONNA DO IS SHOOT 1CC EVERY 6 DAYS . U THINK THATS OK TO DO??

ALSO I STOPPED TAKING ALOT OF PROTEIN/DAY CUZ IT GIVES ME THE SHIZITS.

ANY OTHER ADVICE WOULD BE AWESOME, AND POSITIVE ADVICE

THANKS GUYS

yes 1cc= 250mg of test

how many grams of protein are you takin a day now?

yes 1cc= 250mg of test

how many grams of protein are you takin a day now?
    I DUNNO MAYBE 60-75GRAMS OF WHEY
    BUT IM TRYING TO ALSO EAT MEATS,DAIRY AS WELL.

AND JUST EAT WHAT I CAN.AND SHOULD I WORK EACH BODY PART MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK? WILL I GAIN MORE IF I DO.?

CUZ RIGHT NOW IM TRAINGING BI'S,CHEST,SHOULDERS,TRI'S ONE A WEEK ,BUT TO THE MAX WITH 8 REPS OF 3 SETS AND 4 DIFF EXERCISES PER PART.?

WHAT U GUYS THINK ? TWICE A WEEK OR ONCE A WEEK TO FAil, WHICH WILL HELP ME GET BIGGER ,ONCE SINCE IM ALLOWING EACH MUCSLE TO RECOOPERATE AND GROW OR THE MORE I WORK OUT ON GEAR THE MORE I GROW,

THAT WOULD DEFF. HELP ME OUT GUYS. AND DONT FORGET I STILL APPRECIATE THE OTHER ADVICE!

for your workout questions you can go to the workout forum

for your diet questions you can go to the diet forum

eat more protein!

for your workout questions you can go to the workout forum

for your diet questions you can go to the diet forum

eat more protein!
    i forgot to tell u guys the brand test i have its, Tornel super test 250

i know theres diff types of test. so what kind would this be ?? and if anybody knows , the amount(mg) per diff kind of test in this test 250?

Another thing is, i know i have to really up my cal intake alot.

but can i just get a weight gainer (675cal per serving to help) each day
    or what can i eat thats really high in cal. protein etc.

THANKS GUYS U R ATON OF HELP

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you insist on doing this cycle when you dont know much about what you are doing...did you know that your test can be underdosed...how many calories are you consuming per day....me personally i would not inject something into my body unless i knew EXACTLY what it was...im not trying to be negative bro, but i know too many guys like you that now can't produce their own testosterone or have had lumps removed from their chests...why not just wait a little bit and do research...i promise that if you do, you'll realize all of the mistakes you are making with this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Why do you insist on doing this cycle when you dont know much about what you are doing...did you know that your test can be underdosed...how many calories are you consuming per day....me personally i would not inject something into my body unless i knew EXACTLY what it was...im not trying to be negative bro, but i know too many guys like you that now can't produce their own testosterone or have had lumps removed from their chests...why not just wait a little bit and do research...i promise that if you do, you'll realize all of the mistakes you are making with this cycle.

YA IM HEARING ALOT OF U GUYS TELLING ME TO STOP, AND I KNOW U GUYS KNOW MORE THAN I DO.

SO I THINK ILL STOP AND DO SOME MORE RESEARCH.

OK SO I HEAR EVERYBODY TELLING ME TO DO MORE SEARCHING BUT NO ONES TELLING WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO BE LOOKING FOR OR WHERE I CAN FIND INFO ON TORNEL SUPER TEST 250!??????????????????????????????????????????????

BUT CAN U GUYS TELL ME WHAT KIND OF TEST THIS IS, OR WHAT TYPE OF TESTS R IN IT?

THANKS
    Last edited by miguy; 12-09-2003 at 09:38 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Super Test is Sust. i believe..check out sustanon in the profile on this website.

if i were you... and about 98% of guys would reccomend this cycle (please reply if u agree.

test e 1-10 500mgs every mon thurs
    nolva 10mgs ED
    PCT start week 13 300/100/50 till wekk 16

Thread Information