ballz is offline New Member

need a lean mass gain of 20 pounds while cutting at the end.. need help

hey guys. im 21 , 5'11 185. my body fat is low. i eat awsome and train like amother ****er. cardio is a staple in my shedule. so before giving me some info just know i eat healthy. ok. ive done 2 cycles before. My next cycle is in march and im planning now since my source will be going on a long vacation and wont be back for some time. Im looking to put on about 20 pounds of lean mass and keeping it. i want to get around 205 and keep it . I need a type of lean mass / cutting cycle. Now my budget is nice. i can afford it. I want to do a test as the foundation. I was thinking like a Test Enathate, test prop. But i"am not gonna run a test by itself. It will be stacked. Now is their a better alternative to winny? i plan on running the test for 12 weeks. I want to throw the winny in for 6 weeks starting at week 6. But i took winny before, (injectable) and my joints still crack like a****.it worked but i would rather take something else. i have read many previous posts, but from experience what was a nice one that worked. Test Prop / Fina? test Enathate/ winny or the other way around? I want this to be the last cycle i do so im looking for a successfull one and i know my training methods and dietary ways can get me there.MY MAIN FOCUS IS TO PUT 20 POUNDS ON AND MAINTAIN AND SHRED MY STOMACH AT THE END. Any info is appreciated. also how is the water retention with the tests?. the last thing i want to is too retain alot of water and get my stomach all bloated.i want to put the lean mass on and then cut my **** up so i got a six pack down below and water retetntion wont help that. thats my main goal to maintain and shred my stomach up while putting on about 20 pounds. Im all ears. i wont be doing this till march but i need to closely plan since it will be my last cycle.

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    alright bro,
    you will need to give me some stats. Have you ever uswed fina, or anavar . What is your previous cycle history.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Nobody can garuntee you a cycle to gain 20 lbs...

I've seen fools do heavy gear and only see 5 lbs gain

Just stick to the basics and develop a killer diet and intense training... test and deca would be sufficient

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Pinch is right... anybody can gain 20lbs. just make daily trips to mickey D's. 20lbs of quality muscle is a WHOLE other story. diet is the key, with work out routine and gear a distant 2nd and 3rd. ask around, do some reading and put together a total package way of life... planned meals, consistent sleep, intense and balanced workouts, sensible cycle (EQ and TEST work for me)
    you'll get there.
    goods luck.
    ~R

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's a tall order, but I think everyone has wanted something similar to that when they first thought of juicing, I know I did.

JohnnyB

ballz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    alright bro,
    you will need to give me some stats. Have you ever uswed fina, or anavar. What is your previous cycle history.
    first cycle was deca 100 alone... gained about 10 pounds. didnt PCT correctly. total waste of a cycle. 2nd cycle was just winny. good results. lost ton of fat and got cut. never used fina or anavar .

Thread Information