Cycle question

I started the following cycle 7 weeks ago:

Wk 1-3 dbol 30mg ed
    wk 1-8 test enath. 750mg wk
    wk 1-8 deca 500mg wk.
    wk 8-14 tren 75mg ed
    wk 8-15 prop 100mg ed
    anti-e's throughout

I have 2 questions: 1) would you start the the tren on week 8 which would be the last week of the deca or start it at week 9 after last deca inject.

2) I have 10000 iu's hcg . would you use in the middle of the cycle or at the end or both. What would be the best way to break it up. I'm shut-down pretty good from the deca right now. Would the hcg help that. Any help is appreciated.

Peace

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    wk 8 for the tren , I'd also run the prop 2wks past the tren for a easier recovery

HCG 500ius ED for 5 days in wk 14 & 15

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    wk 8 for the tren , I'd also run the prop 2wks past the tren for a easier recovery

HCG 500ius ED for 5 days in wk 14 & 15
    Would you allow the Tren to Overlap the Deca ? (in week 8)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Would you allow the Tren to Overlap the Deca? (in week 8)

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem
    The reason I asked is that I thought I read/heard somewhere there is an increased risk of Progesterone problems when running Tren & Deca together?

The reason I asked is that I thought I read/heard somewhere there is an increased risk of Progesterone problems when running Tren & Deca together?

Niether convert ot progesterone; might be a chance of increased prolactin, but with 750mg of test, I doubt it's a worry

Niether convert ot progesterone; might be a chance of increased prolactin, but with 750mg of test, I doubt it's a worry
    Well, that's just great, so in other words, due to my unmatched ability to listen to uneducated peoples blabbering, rather than check it out for myself, I structured my cycle to make sure my Deca and Tren didn't overlap, for no apparent legitimate reason?
    Wonderful........
    Well, we never stop learning do we...unfortunately for me I'm not truely happy unless it's the hard way!
    Well, that just means I can start my Tren now, and run it longer like I originally wanted to in the first place before I heard that nonsense about the Progesterone.
    Thanks Pheedno..Yudda man.

Well, that's just great, so in other words, due to my unmatched ability to listen to uneducated peoples blabbering, rather than check it out for myself, I structured my cycle to make sure my Deca and Tren didn't overlap, for no apparent legitimate reason?
    Wonderful........
    Well, we never stop learning do we...unfortunately for me I'm not truely happy unless it's the hard way!
    Well, that just means I can start my Tren now, and run it longer like I originally wanted to in the first place before I heard that nonsense about the Progesterone.
    Thanks Pheedno..Yudda man.

Now, Deca doesn't convert to Progesterone, but it does convert into dihydronandrolone. The PR is stimulated by nandrolone , and can produce a progesterone-like substance; but it's not progesterone; much weaker.
    Progesterone is a prolactin agonist, and both prolactin and progesterone receptors are found in the mammary gland and can cause gyno which is where prolactin inhibitors come into play but gyno symptoms from these are very rare.
    So, if running Deca, and the PR is stimulated by the dihydronandrolone, you could have a surge of prolactin from the agonized PR. With the addition of tren, which increases prolactin levels, you might run into a prolactin problem. If the Prolactin problem becomes severe, it will lower testosterone by a substantial amount. Now in Flyns case, he's running a high neough test, and also disonctinuing the Deca when the Tren is coming in so I don't think he'll have a problem. As long as your test dose is high enough, I don't see a problem running them together. I wouldn't run them together anyway as I don't like deca and the retension would take away some nice hardening and vascularity effects from the tren.

In the case a progesterone problem arose, Prog is a E2 agonist so using an anti-e WILL help. The amount of progesterone would need to be substantial though, and if Test is run at even a lesser dose than Fina or deca, if gyno comes into play, it's most likely still going to be estrogenic

Most of the time, with Deca administration, if you begin to have gyno symptoms, it's more than likely estrogen. Not from direct conversion, but from indirect fluctuations from Prolactin/Test/Estrogen.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    good read bro, thanks for the info

Yeah Pheedno, that's right, I remember now, I think you posted this (or similar) thread @ Iron or somewhere.
    Extremely informative...Thanks!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies. Good info!!

Thread Information