letmein is offline Associate Member

HGH sides question

I am 40 and in my 7th month of my doctor managed Anti-Aging program. I started at 1iu/day of Nuetropin AQ and slowly increased up to 3 iu's per day for 120 days. I also take 25mg of Cytomel /day, 1cc of Cyp/10 days, 50mg/day of DHEA as well as 400mg/day of Saw Palametto to keep my DHT in check.

In the last month I have decreased my dose to 2 iu's per day and changed to Genotropin Miniquicks. I also added 1 mg Arimedex/3 times per week because I couldn't wear my wedding ring anymore and my Estrodiol levels were 44 (high normal).

In the last 45 days I have noticed my hand strength deminsihing and I have had finger numbness for about three weeks. I am concerned about Carpal Tunnel and I am confused as to why symptoms would show on such a low dose and only after I reduced from 3iu/day to 2.

Could this be Genotropin vs. Neutropin AQ? Could the Arimidex be the cause?

My doc wants me to reduce again to 1iu/day to see if it goes away. I do not really want to lower my dose as I love to be able to eat like a 20 year old and maintain a low teens BF%.

All words of wisdom are appreciated!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, I am mostly on 2iu's ED. I had the same side effects, to the point where I almost quit!!! With GH, it's something you have to live with for the first month or two. I also had really bad joint pain and my shoulders really hurt. After that, the pain seems to disappear!!! I say stick with 2iu's for a bit longer. My buddy had bad carpal tunnel on Serostim and when he switched brands it went away.

Hope all is well,

BLT

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    In the mornings, I can't even squeeze a full fist because of all the water retention in my hands. It's supposed to go away after a few months, stick it out.

Thread Information