Thread: Ejaculation

ManUnited33 is offline New Member

Ejaculation

Some guy came up to me in the wight room today and told me that if I have sex or Jackoff and ejaculate (so basically get off), it will lower my testosterone levels . Is this true? I am trying to get the best results possible and I dont want to do anything to jepordize that. So can someone tell me the truth about this myth. And if it does, does it lower your testosterone levels enough to effect you?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManUnited33
    Some guy came up to me in the wight room today and told me that if I have sex or Jackoff and ejaculate (so basically get off), it will lower my testosterone levels. Is this true? I am trying to get the best results possible and I dont want to do anything to jepordize that. So can someone tell me the truth about this myth. And if it does, does it lower your testosterone levels enough to effect you?
    Maybe he told you that because he didnt want you to jack off or ejaculate in the weight room...

I understand the effect is temporary and lasts about 1/2 hour... unless you shot your nuts completely dry, this is why with a little help from girl friend you can start getting hard again after about 30 minutes.

Body is offline Associate Member

Change gyms.

Some guy!? What gym do you go to? If "some guy" came up to me in the gym talking about jacking off and ejaculating, the ol' roid rage might have to introduce himself.

A guy I see in the wieghtroom from time to time, but yall dont know him so i said some guy. Will yall quit being dicks and just answer the f@cking question

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Some guy!? What gym do you go to? If "some guy" came up to me in the gym talking about jacking off and ejaculating, the ol' roid rage might have to introduce himself.
    Whats what I was talking about... someone start talking about jacking off in weight room, I'd say, "Woah, time to change the subject" and just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by ManUnited33
    A guy I see in the wieghtroom from time to time, but yall dont know him so i said some guy. Will yall quit being dicks and just answer the f@cking question
    I did if you read my second paragraph as follows:

I understand the effect is temporary and lasts about 1/2 hour... unless you shot your nuts completely dry, this is why with a little help from girl friend you can start getting hard again after about 30 minutes.

I was talking, yes you lower your testosterone but its minute and only lasts about 1/2 hour before testosterone levels climb back up.

Body is offline Associate Member

Sorry Bro!

Sorry man. I didn't mean to offend you. I honestly don't know the answer to your question, so I should probably just keep my mouth shut. By the way, your user name [ManUnited] is referring to the soccer team right? (JK) I couldn't resist. Good luck with your research, and don't think I'm an A-hole. I'm just joking.

I thought yalls replies were funny as ****, but yall were making me feel like a dumbass, thanx for the replies, and yes Manunited is a soccer team A-hole(jk)!!!!!!!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    There have been numerous scientific studies that shows sexual activity raises testosterone levels .

Your friend is misinformed.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell on cycle...I do not think I could survive if I didnt sling the goo..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Jerking off raises testosterone levels .

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Does it matter? Doesn't AS shut your natural production of testosterone down anyway? The test levels on your blood will be from the gear, so I don't think naturally raising/lowering test levels by having sex is an issue here...

bodgit is offline New Member
    The guy is a dick. Tell 'im to fook off!

Thread Information