AFI83 is offline New Member

Im new to the ababolic scene

Hi all, I'm considering doing a cycle... know a resource who has
    Enantat QV 250 and Propionat QV 100. Does anyone have any suggestions on these choices? Any help is appreciated.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Stick around bro. You have alot to learn...start reading as much as you can here. You can't just jump on a cycle like that. You need anti-e's and PCT crap before you can jump on anything.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Shit, can a mod move this? Thanks.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bud before you start any thing, make sure you know what you are getting into..Take some time read and learn for a while..Hell thats what we all do/did.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    here start with these...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/main.php

this should answer most of your questions. Check with the search on one the the AS you want to take to see what kind of a response it is getting. EX. Whinny: great for cutting, but makes your joints hurt like hell...things to consider. Just make sure if you have a question, look every where before you ask it... that is about the best advice I can give you.

PS..HEY BROS!!!!, My D-bol has arrived, if my other stuff arrives earlier, I might just move my cycle up earlier, and just have to take my lump on the diet come thanks giving!!!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Hang out, read around, sit back, think about something, think about nothing, think about a few things, and have a good time.

In fact i'm in a cycle right now with those exact same tests. Auctually I'm using a generic enan but I heard that QV enan was crap. The QV prop is great though. Good ideal to run an all test cycle first though.

Billmister is offline Member
    one rule that you should remember

ALWAYS HAVE ALL YOUR ANTI'S YOU NEED BEFORE YOU START THE CYCLE...

MR TEST is offline New Member
    read read read, you will learn alot. After you have read a bit< then ask away>

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFI83
    Hi all, I'm considering doing a cycle... know a resource who has
    Enantat QV 250 and Propionat QV 100. Does anyone have any suggestions on these choices? Any help is appreciated.
    QV 250 Enanthate gave me really sore injection sites. I finally had to switch to another brand.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Qv test e has made me sore up to 5 days after injection but sometimes no soreness at all. Other then that my gains have been more then expected.

shootdeep is offline Member
    AFI83, visit the AR homepage and read your brains out. then hang around here and read all you can. this board is great...not only do you learn valuable info every day, you get to laugh your @$$ off occasionally as well. you'll like it here

Thread Information