Thread: coming off

Krzylgz22 is offline New Member

coming off

Im getting ready to come off a cycle of deca and winny, and Im wondering if my natural testosterone level is going to be all out of whack and what I can take to fix this. I also would like to cut up some more, what is the best thing to take at this point.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzylgz22
    Im getting ready to come off a cycle of deca and winny, and Im wondering if my natural testosterone level is going to be all out of whack and what I can take to fix this. I also would like to cut up some more, what is the best thing to take at this point.
    The short of it: yes it is.

The long of it: Shouldn't this have been a question asked much earlier, ie, before you even began? Seeing as how it is too late, I'd suggest you start to read up on Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and/or clomid.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    deca shuts you down harder than most, and with no test in the cycle, its going be just slightly worse.

i dont know when you plan on finishing the winstrol but if the deca is last out, then wait 3 weeks before you start your clomid, and run it this way:

300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

you can always add to the length of the pct if you need to. another option is adding nolva @ 20mg ed along with the clomid.
    BG is right though, you need read up in a hurry if your getting ready to close.

peace I4L

Thread Information