Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question Is this Normal?????

I just took my first shot in my ass and now its the next day and it is very sore. I mixed 1cc of Deca and 1cc of test in the syringe and shoot it. Is this normal for shooting in this area?

Thanks

built4life is offline Junior Member
    yeah, happens to everyone. just dont massage the area at all after injecting and make sure that you are injecting in the right place and you are drawing back the syringe to check for blood or not. dont let anyone else tell you how to do things untill you research it yourself, b/c if they are wrong and they dont know what they are talking about then you could make a bad mistake.
    if it is your first time, which it sounds like it is then you'll get used to it.

Tri-zilla is offline New Member
    to get rid of the pain shoot 3cc of test prop. into your ether ass check and you wont feel the pain anymore!!!
    No just kidding everyone gets a sore shot now and then...nothing to worry about.....Just remember to draw back siringe to check for blood....

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I always do something that gets my blood flowing before I inject - like 30 mins of cardio. Ever since I started doing that I never get sore at the injection spot. I also "jiggle" the muscle right after the injection to lossen it up and let the blood flow through. You may be getting tense during the injection, which may cause you to get tense in the future because you are thinking about the pain already. Just relax as much as possible.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I always make sure i take a nice warm shower first then it feels like it slides right in. Dont worry Bro the pain is normal

codzilla is offline New Member
    Theres a really good piece on injecting on the main page. Very informitive.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    juice on and pureanger have it right. you have a pocket of oil in your ass cheek, and the more blood you can get to that area the quicker it will feel better. cardio before or after and a hot shower. immediately after you inject, massage the area.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have found when I give a shot in my glut, one time i tensed the muscle up and I was sore for freaking days. try to relax and not to tense. I have tried to put my weight on my other leg when I hit my glut, it helps me to take the pressure off the muscle so I wont' accidently tense the muscle up like I did once before. Massage the site with a cotton swap with some alcohol, works for me pretty good.

Thread Information