justin g is offline New Member

test e vs. prop gyno

hey whats up guys,
    i just got a quick question about test. im 21 years old, have been training natural for about 2 and 1/2 years, around 6'4 and 220 with a pretty low bf %. im still going to hold off for atleast another 6-8 months before doing my first cycle just trying to research as much as i can. my question is when it comes to side effects with testosterone is there much of a difference between enanthate and prop? i read on the educational forums that the chances of gyno are lower,in prop. however every post i read people are suggesting to run enanthate significantly more than prop. the only negative about prop, is i would prefer not to inject eod, however i would if there was a dramatic reduction in possible sides in comparison to the other tests.

thanks guys,
    justin g.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    keep in mind bro that test is test.........although they can be slight differences like prop does'nt tend to bloat as bad as test e.......both can give you gyno.......recommend test e for a first cycle mainly because it is easier to deal with, ed injects is'nt good for a newb...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Trust me man, once you see prop start working. You'll want to inject 10cc's everyday. I LOVE THE STUFF

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    when u use enathate it takes 3-4 weeks to hit ur system and 3 weeks to leave (approx)... with prop those times are incrediably shorter.. so if ur on 500 mgs of enathate and u see side effects and u lower ur dosage to lower the sides it takes abotu 3 weeks for your body to get to the new levels of test........ with prop since the tiems are much shorter if u see side effects and lower your dose to lwoer the sides your body will eb in th enew test level ALOT faster.......therefore its easier to control sides effects with a shorter acting test

Thread Information