ggarby is offline New Member

Question prohormone effectiveness

Has anyone here gotten AS results from over the counter prohormone products?
    I was wondering if i can take something to mimic test because i cant obtain it for awhile. Maybe uping the dosage on some products would work. I have heard taking higher doses of T-Bomb u can. Is this true or should i just run the Deca and EQ together and not waste my money on prohormones?
    Thanks,
    G-Man

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont take Deca without Test....and don't waste money on PH's except MAYBE mag-10 by Biotest and even that is questionable..personally i feel that PH's give steroid like sides without the gains.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ggarby
    Has anyone here gotten AS results from over the counter prohormone products?
    I was wondering if i can take something to mimic test because i cant obtain it for awhile. Maybe uping the dosage on some products would work. I have heard taking higher doses of T-Bomb u can. Is this true or should i just run the Deca and EQ together and not waste my money on prohormones?
    Thanks,
    G-Man
    Complete wast of money and time.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 1-test works well, but remember, it isn't like synthetic testosterone , so you will still need real test when running the deca and eq

or so i think...

-- clocky

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You definitely need some real test if you are going to be running EQ or Deca . Pro hormones will do nothing to help because they are not near strong enough. I suggest that you wait it out until you can obtain some test.

Thread Information